Hehe...I chinned the cat.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyLove89

Reaction score
Iz Weston.
I iz havin a good night. My mommys burfday is soon and she gotted her pwesent early and gave me da box during playtime. I lub dat fing. One of da cats jumped on the bed while I was playing and so I chinned the entire box to show cat dat it was mine. Then I started playing wif da cat. She looks like me but wif short ears and long tail. I chinned da kitty right on her head and bounced away. She was not impressed. I no care. She iz my gurlfrend now. :biggrin:

14476_071847_000000000.jpg
Fraggles here.....Feel free to take your relationship with kitty to the next level now.

Fraggles, you are trying to corrupt an innocent bunny.

Weston, you could get you eyes scratched that way. Stick with the chinning. It's just as good & a lot safer.

LakeCondo wrote:
Fraggles, you are trying to corrupt an innocent bunny.

Weston, you could get you eyes scratched that way. Stick with the chinning. It's just as good & a lot safer.

Da kitty haz no claws. I no hump her, i jus chase her tail and jump over her. Just in case da kitty gets mad, I only play wif her when mommy is there.

Latest posts

Back