Heeeellllpppp

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lazybones

Reaction score
Ok... i'm new to hole rabbit thing and i haveseveral mini lop ear rabbits.... and i would be sooooooo Grateful ofany advice that anyone can give me please....

Thanks.

You really put us at a disadvantage, asking aquestion like that. It is like asking someone, "How do Iraise children for the next 18 years, but tell me within a couple ofparagraphs?"

Better way to approach it, is for us to ask if you have any specificquestions. Do you? Further advisable to go to yournearest public library and withdraw any books you can find onrabbits in order to read them and get some kind of background, soyou then might be be able to formulate questions.Not tryingto blow you off, but your lead in question is really toogeneral.

Buck

Buck is right. That is a broad question:)and you should definately get some books and read all youcan about rabbits. Carolyn has posted a great list of rabbit referencesthat include websites and books.

For starters, how did you end up with several mini-lops, when you're new to bunnies? That's a lot to take on for anyone.

Latest posts

Back