Hedgehogs

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much for all the information. I actually found a breeder in my city. She said I can come and take a look at the babies she has now, and her other's to see if their the kind of pet I want. She seems really nice. I am definitely a researcher, so that's what I've been doing lately. Might be a little while before I get one..If I do. They sure are adorable though!

Crystal

undergunfire wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
undergunfire wrote:
iluvmybuns wrote:
I can see it now, Amy and I are BOTH going to end up with a Hedgie.

And if I get one I'm doing the lamest thing ever and naming it Sonic. Boy or girl. Don't even care. Haha. I'm so lame.

You just doomed me, hahaha. Hopefully there aren't any breeders anywhere near me when I *maybe* get one WAAAAY later in life.

I really actually want a Beardie though. I like reptiles and this seems like the type for me. I could NEVER have a snake, as I could never feed it an animal, lol.
I have a hard time feeding crickets to my gecko.:?

I wouldn't have a problem feeding crickets at all. I HATE crickets, yick. They are soooo gross to me. I would have to feed a Beardie without touching the crickets,oh heaven forbid if one got loose in the house :yuck.

Yuuuuckkk!
We need to chat in MSN about lizards. :biggrin2:

Well, I had one. Her name was Hollie. I didn't like her very much. Well i liked her but they arn't the right pet for me. She was too boring, i love the bunbun thing, i always have......

undergunfire wrote:
I definitely think I will stick with a Beardie in the future, though. They amaze me for some reason.
my boyfriend has 2 bearded dragons, they are really neat animals! they are fun to have out too because the just sit there and chill. they can come in really pretty colors too, one of my bfs is orangish. they can eat pellets, but his never want to, only crickets, and occasionally (sorry) pinkies. :(. their cages are really easy too! he has a 20gal aquarium and then uses sand on the bottom so he only has to scoop out the poop like a litter box. they are fun, i hope you get some someday! oh and if you have any reptile expos anywhere its a really good place to get them cheaper!

undergunfire wrote:
I definitely think I will stick with a Beardie in the future, though. They amaze me for some reason.
my boyfriend has 2 bearded dragons, they are really neat animals! they are fun to have out too because the just sit there and chill. they can come in really pretty colors too, one of my bfs is orangish. they can eat pellets, but his never want to, only crickets, and occasionally (sorry) pinkies. :(. their cages are really easy too! he has a 20gal aquarium and then uses sand on the bottom so he only has to scoop out the poop like a litter box. they are fun, i hope you get some someday! oh and if you have any reptile expos anywhere its a really good place to get them cheaper!

Oh, and another thing, you have to bathe hedgies once in a while!

bath1.jpg

bath2.jpg

You can use baby shampoo or if their skin is dry use Aveeno Skin Relief Body wash with oatmeal, which is what I use. Having an old soft bristle toothbrush is handy too.

YukonDaisy wrote:
Oh, and another thing, you have to bathe hedgies once in a while!

bath2.jpg

You can use baby shampoo or if their skin is dry use Aveeno Skin Relief Body wash with oatmeal, which is what I use. Having an old soft bristle toothbrush is handy too.

OMG!!!!! I want her sooooooooo bad!!!!!!!! My mom love hedgies!!!!! I wonder if you can get one in Wisconsin. I'm sort of dubting it. *sigh*

-TK

Latest posts

Back