"Heart Bunnies"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh, double quote. You see? I'm no crazy.This is totally the way to eat cookies. This procedure also works wellwith tea (french vanilla please thank you).
Also thats the only way I eat teddy grahms!

Does anyone else think the mini oreos don't taste quite like their behemoth cousins?

"
i eat my cookies like that too!!!

although normally it is with oreos. . . or chocolate teddy grams. . .yum!"

JadeIcing wrote:
I love eating cookies like that.

JAK Rabbitry wrote:
Psh, that is totally by far the least gross thing in theworld. You don't know how to eat cookies, woman!

missyscove wrote:
JAKRabbitry wrote:
I like to get a big glass ofmilk....and drop a huge handful of nilla wafers into it....let themsink...then spoon them out and eat the cookie moosh. Its very much ofthe yummy that happens on my sp00n.
That ^^ was really gross. I'll go throw upnow. Lucky for you I do keep my eating habits tomyself.
My goodness, you sounded just like my cousin there, lol. Italked to him only over aim for like 6 months until he moved to Francein December to join the foreign legion...weird kid. That'sbecause we haven't been allowed to see any of my dad's family since hismom died in 2001. They had a bit of a falling out and wekids/cousins have to suffer. But yeah, that was freaky.

Oh, and yes, the big oreos are sooo better.

I'll share one of my eating habits now, I like to eat all of thechocolate off of the york peppermint patties before I eat theinside. It's messy, but good, very good.

Oreos are so gross, they taste really cheap and...yucky.

Your rabbits on the other hand, are incredibly beautiful! You have much nicer dutch stock in the US than we have here.

JAK Rabbitry wrote:
York peppermint patties make me want to punch babies. I hatethem so much. So really, not matter how you do eat them, its gross tome.
The babies will band together and throw peppermint patties at you, and you shall run in fear...

I mean, what?

I used to eat Peppermint Patties andOreos. Not anymore, that stuff stays stuck in your teeth andI don't need to add anymore reasons to get cavities.:D I passon sugar ALL the time. I'm over it. I don't think Ihave any strange eating habits either. Except that I likeblack eyed peas and hominy.:shock:

Mini Mint Milanos are my personalpreference. But, here's the trick. Only in thesummer time when it is just warm for the chocolate to slightly melt sothat the two halves can be separated and eaten.

Why thank you! I'll let them knowyou think so. I'm still fairly new to the whole showingrabbits/breeding according to the standard thing. But wow I've come along way in just one short year. Me and all the hippity hops are veryproud.

Id on't know if we have nicer stock...maybe our standard just calls for a prettier rabbit than you?

minilops wrote:
Your rabbits on the other hand, are incredibly beautiful! You have much nicer dutch stock in the US than we have here.

I think your dutch have shorter snouts than oursfrom side-on and your nose blaze is generally wider. The standards aremuch the same though.

I like toffee pops, mmm. Do you have them there?

Toffee pops are like a cheesecake base with caramel blobed on top and covered in choc. Yum but sickening if you eat too many.

Our dutch have funny faces! They are longer and pointier. My secondrabbit was a dutch from a pet shop but she was surprisingly pretty.

Latest posts

Back