He will cradle them in His arms♥

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BabyMei

Reaction score
My Netherland Dwarf, MeiMei, had her babies two days ago. There were two babies and sadly, neither of them survived ): One looked quite deformed which I'm guessing fromthe birth because they were quite large for her. The other one she started to eat, so it was probably born dead.... :'( It's quite sad to think about because in the morning of the day of their birth, they were moving around like crazy... But maybe they just didn't survive the birth... I'm EXTREMELY grateful she did not pass away during the birth. She could have done terrible because the babies were a bit too big for her. I cannot thank God enough for letting her live♥ I could never forgive myself if anything happened to my little girl♥

I'm so very very sorry this happened. Sometimes, it's not for us to question why but I am extremely happy MeiMei was able to live through her ordeal. My sincere condolences.

I am so sorry. Giving birth can be very hard on both the mother and the kits, and it is a blessing that MeiMei is ok.

Would you like this placed in our Rainbow Bridge section, for tributes to bunnies that have passed on?

tonyshuman wrote:
I am so sorry. Giving birth can be very hard on both the mother and the kits, and it is a blessing that MeiMei is ok.

Would you like this placed in our Rainbow Bridge section, for tributes to bunnies that have passed on?
Yes, please.

Latest posts

Back