Hazel and Poppy are 6 weeks old!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad kelpie

Reaction score
Or thereabouts :). This weekend I will have had them for 3 weeks, and they were "about three weeks" then according to the "breeder".

They're doing awesome! They were getting too restless in their little travel cage inside, so as soon as the weather warmed up, they got moved outside to their x-pen. They love it! They would love to run around the yard, but they're still too little for the gaps in the fence.

They were 10 and 12 ounces when I got them, now Poppy is 32 oz and Hazel is 33! 2 lb bunnies!

They're still so sweet, Hazel bonks my hand if she wants to be petted :).

Ok, so if you missed my first thread, this is them at 3 weeks.

8544629027_4af859edfa_z.jpg

And 6, or almost 6, whatever :)

"Look, our ears grew in!"
8597267944_c24fd9f17c_z.jpg

MOM!!! They do this every time they see Basil. :) He can't wait for them to come out and play.
8597266832_b85c30a0ee_z.jpg

They're flemish giants, or maybe not, the guy who bred them was not the brightest.

I love the pic where they're so excited about Basil. I just want to caption it "Mom, MOM, MOMMY, Ma, Moommy, we love you, come play, Mom, Momma, come on, Mom!!!!!" and Basil says "I'm not your Mommy!!!"

Love those ears, yes they are growing into them. Great pic of them with Basil and Katie, you´re so right, if buns could talk.....

Back