Hay Racks/Dispensers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZoeyGirl

Reaction score
What type of hay racks do you all use w/ your rabbits? And if anyone has pictures of their hayrack set up, I'd love to see them? Or is there a gallery w/ hay racks? Thanks!

I use CD racks that are open at one end. They are attached to the cage using S hooks. I got them for about 80 cents each and each cage uses 2 to make a good sized rack.

My hay racks are plastic organizing bins, but my rabbits don't try to eat or scratch at them, thank goodness. I found them at Walmart, a pack of 3 for only $1.00. I attached them to the cage with a bit of wire.

sb7fuq.jpg

Thank you guys! I made Buddy one from a bent grid and coroplast but I'm not sure if he's getting enough to eat from it. I'm going to revamp it tonight.

So do you all put the hay rack over the potty area?? Just curious.

ZoeyGirl wrote:
Thank you guys! I made Buddy one from a bent grid and coroplast but I'm not sure if he's getting enough to eat from it. I'm going to revamp it tonight.

So do you all put the hay rack over the potty area?? Just curious.

I do because bunny tend to use the bathroom while they eat so its so much easier to litter train. So they poop while they eat sense their eating their hay.

And the hay gathers in the litter box cause they tend to pull out and pick through it.

Latest posts

Back