Haven't been on here in a long time - update!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1357bunnylover

Reaction score
Hi guys! I haven't been on here for such a long time!! So thought I'd give you an update!

Well Buckley and Bella are now fully bonded and have been living together for 3 weeks now :) They used to fight when I'd try to bond them so a rabbit mad woman on a rabbit Facebook group offered to help me and they got on instantly! And from that day they have been best friends! They now have a whole new set up of a 5ftx2ft hutch and a 8ftx3ft run and free range time most days.

I now also have a 6th bun - Harley the French lop! He's orange and is massive already! I got him of a lovely breeder and he is just gorgeous! He is 12 weeks old :)
Ill see if I can add pictures of Buckley and Bella and Harley :))

Alice, Bonnie and Casey are all doing good too, nothing much has changed with them they are still all loved up :) They now also get free range time in the garden as the garden is now fully bunny proof.

Ill be having a good nosey through everyone's threads now :)

Awww. So cute!!! That's great the bonding worked out. They look happy together :)

Back