Have you ever felt this small?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daenerys

Reaction score
WOh7B.jpg

:shock2:amazing isnt it! we've been watching the bbc series by professor brian cox - the solar system. another eye-opener! i just wish i could travel to those distant galaxies:)

am i correct in thinking that hubble is coming to the end of it's wonderful life? i hope not. it's given us some amazing images over the years. when you see the earth on this scale makes you think just how fragile life on it's surface is:pray:

This is a weird question, but are you on ultimatebettas.com? Someone just posted the same thing there yesterday and I thought it a funny coincidence.

Really awesome. Maybe it'll make people realize that in the broad scheme of things, everything we worry about is both literally and figuratively a small problem.

I got this off of cornsnakes.com heheh :p A lot of people who saw it there are on other forums and said they were sharing it there too so perhaps its connected that way.

Wow, we learned this stuff in Earth Science. I went thru one of those "im so little in this big world so im depressed" phase. Then I got my son (Reita) and felt better ^.^

Latest posts

Back