Has anyone got any cool name suggestions?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aliena

Reaction score
I have two mini lop kits aged four weeks and I'm pretty sure they're both does. One is beige and the other is blue. I'm going to keep one to show and the other has got a home with another breeder friend but at the moment I'm struggling to think of names.

I really like my kits to have matching names, like a theme. So far I've done drinks, herbs & spices and American states. I usually like pretty unique names too, ones that not many other bunnies are going to have.

Personality wise the blue is pretty crazy, likes to binky and tears around the room almost crashing into everything. The beige is a bit more relaxed, is more concerned about food and is kind of timid aswell.

So, if any one has any ideas I would love to hear them.

Thanks!

When my gerbil had babies I named them all after star constellations :) Like Orion, Gemini, Aries, Carina, Lynx, Lyra, Pegasus are some of my favorite (names, not neccissarily the stars, haha)

There mums name is Tiger Lilly so they can't really have that, and I have had a Bella so can't really have a Belle. I like the constellation idea. Thanks for the website, I will check it out. I always have a million names in mind for babies but then they arrive and the names don't suit. If they had been two boys I would have had Georgio and Armani, I think they are cool.

Keep in mind they are both girls so the Mr names probably wouldn't suit, lol. I like Twister, that's cute, but what would I call the other one? I would like names that go together. I guess I've got quite a few weeks beforeI need to make their papers up so hopefully something will come to me by then.

How about a cloud name like Stratus, Cirrus or Nimbus? They sound pretty interesting, and they're a bit less violent than a twister so perhaps they'll suit the other doe but still be on the weather theme!

Back