has anyone build a cubby house or playhouse for their bunnies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emileemason

Reaction score
i want to build a cubby house for my four bunnies, aswell as an avairy/run attached.

has anyone got any pictures of theirs?
and even pictures of the building process if you have any.

i want to give them plenty of inside room (as there will be 4 of them) or even build two smaller ones (if i cant bond them all together) :shock: which knowing my luck ill have to do.

but yeah pictures and advice would be very helpful

:D
thanks in advance!

Hiya :) I haven't built one but I have seen one on a website a breeder did although she had to change it for a place the kits get their first run in because apparently her rabbits got over protective of such a big space to themselves and became aggressive. I'll try have a look for the website for you :)

wow that double story one looks good, but yeah id have to have more mesh, or like add a run or something.

what would a good size cubby/playhouse be for 4 bunnies??
and what would also be a good size run/avairy to attach??

wow that double story one looks good, but yeah id have to have more mesh, or like add a run or something.

what would a good size cubby/playhouse be for 4 bunnies??
and what would also be a good size run/avairy to attach??

yeah im trying to make it as big as i can, but cant make it too big. the room house part is going to be 3m x 2.4m or thereabouts and then i am going to have an avairy as well :)

Latest posts

Back