Harnesses

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChandieLee

Reaction score
I need some help.
I want to get harnesses for the rabbits, but everything I've looked at doesn't look like it'd be good for my buns. Not to mention that they all vary in size...

Any ideas?

As always, thanks. :)

Tommy has onefrom pets at home , I noticed you live in the usa so there might not be one where you live. Tommy's isn't actually a rabbit harness because we had a dog last year as a puppy and the harness he out grown was absolutely fine for him so he uses that the dog harnesses vary from extra small to extra large so that's just an idea :D:D:D

an H harness is the most common and you dont have to get one retailed for rabbits (it will most likely be overpriced). Like already stated small dog or even cat harnesses can be used. I bought one similar to this for my french lop. It worked for him and he didnt slip out of it.
82749_rabbit.jpg

For a smaller rabbit I would feel more comfortable with and H harness like this:
janie_in_h_2006-03-31.jpg

I bought 2 rabbit harnesses/ jackets. both of them, the clasp broke within 2 uses. I use a my chihuahua's nylon harnesses on them and it works perfectly!

Back