Harlequin Hoopla

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
I first got this idea from a thread we had acouple of years ago called "Flemish Fever" where folks shared photos ofthe flemish on the board...

I'm going to be trying to start threads for different breeds of rabbits so everyone can share who has that certain breed.

Here's the thread for:

HARLEQUIN Patterned rabbits of any breed!

Here's Holly, My little Japanese Harlequin Holland Lop (that was a mouth full :))

DSC00858a.jpg

DSC01181a.jpg

Crystal

I swear he is a harlequin, he just has very few and very light markings!
spiceharli.jpg

DSCF1457.jpg

zoey1-1.jpg

zoeyeat.jpg

I suppose I should add to this too - or Miss Bea will be very very mad at me.

Miss Bea's grandchildren (who are already grown up and gone far away)

Miss Bea

Harlie (who passed away last year)

Sport (vienna marked harleqin)

A young harlie who has moved on to another home:

I better quit...

Peg

Weetwoo_89 wrote:
I love love love love love LOVEHarlequins!!! They are in a tie for my favorite color with magpie!
Magpie's are harlequins. There are 2 types of harlequins --Japanese and Magpies. The Japanese are what most people have on here,they are the orange/black, fawn/blue, there are also chocolate andlilac versions as well. The Magpies are like my buck, Spice, who iswhite with chocolate 'stripes' but they can also have blue, black, orlilacmarkings as well. :)I adore Magpies as well!They are just so uncommon in almost every breed around here.

So am I Snuggys Mom! I LOVE LOVE LOVE viennamarked rabbits....:heartsAnd being a harlequin it's evenbetter. Hey Peg, do you ship to Canada, LOL.;)

Yes, I do still have her. I offered her tosomeone on this board who had wanted a lionhead...but it didn't workout. Probably just as well as I think I would have cried to see her go.I wanted her to go to a pet home where she would be pampered....

I really need to get an updated photo of her...in this photo she lookssweet and innocent. All I can say is "ha ha". She has started jumpingthe gate lately to get into the house - mounting Tiny (I had to cageher for a bit as she was terrorizing him) - and just all around gettinginto mischief. When she has babies - they're frequently out of the nestBEFORE their eyes are open...trying to explore...I kid you not. Notjust one litter - EVERY litter she's had.

Peg

JadeIcing wrote:
Yea she does and no way will she let her go.

Snuggys Mom wrote:
TinysMom wrote:
Sport (vienna marked harlequin)
Oh my goodness - do you still have this one? I'm in love. :inlove:

Latest posts

Back