Harlequin Hoopla

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh I just love Harlies!!! Their patterns are so unique and so pretty. I love that dutch. I really like the grey and white harlies!! I have had only three (i think) baby harlies from three litters of mixed breeds. :headflick::heartbeat::heartbeat::bunnyheart:adorable:

So anyone have any Magpie harlies? How about a Magpie harlie Dutch? That'd be GORGEOUS.

This is my friend Lani's rabbit, India. She is a harli coloured harli, hehe! She's the actual breed of rabbit.

Picture162.jpg

Picture147.jpg

harly1.jpg

And one of her babies, aww!

Picture061.jpg

Picture609.jpg

Picture614.jpg

Picture625.jpg

Picture627.jpg

Aaaaw. I love harlequins!:biggrin2:
I was this close to getting a rex that might carry the genes for it, but she died:(

The lovely and oh so soft Miss Eva. :)

As a wee baby:

BabyEva18.jpg

BabyEva34.jpg

BabyEva35.jpg

And all grown up with her boyfriend Jack:

Jackandevarelaxingtogether8.jpg

bunnies11.jpg

jackfootrest3.jpg

JulyEvaandJackonthestool.jpg

aww i must say Harlequins are deffinatly by far my fave rabbit color :heartbeat:

heres my 2 Harlequin im let to believe their brothers

Misty

IMG_0970-1-1.jpg

Binky

IMG_1095.jpg

and the 2 baby rescues R.I.P

Rolo :innocent

IMG_1624.jpg

Polo :innocent:cry4:

IMG_1587.jpg

I really love the Harlequin coloured bunnies...i think they have the most spectacular colours :D

Well I have no pictures to add right now, but I just wanted to say looking at this thread was not a good idea for me!! Now I have this terrible longing feeling I can't get rid of... what gorgeous, gorgeous rabbits!

This is Twitchy, a mini rex/californian x mini lop mix (his mom is the mix and his dad isRoren, a blue fawn tri-color who passed away December *sniff*)

Okay the lop eared harlequin bunners....they're officially KILLING me what cuteness. I like broken black and white...yes it's standard and common but Nemo is just my first bunny, my heart bunny, and I'll always love his little face (see icon above, 2nd from left of Zeus laying down with black lop ears).

BEAUTIFUL colorings on all of these babies, I love this thread!!!!

Tracy

I officially want a harlie one day! They are just so adorable with their different colors..... :hearts:

Latest posts

Back