Hard times

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RexLovables

Reaction score
I am having a hard time with everything that has happened. i am so down, havnt done anything but lay in bed and hold Butterscotch today, he even peed on me and i was so upset to get up and take care of it so i pretended that it wasn't there and covered up the pee spot with a blanket. I am just mierable, i cant think, eat or anything. all i want is to hold Butterscocth and love him..I need a shower. ugh.

That's no good :(

I started to get really down for a while there.
I was so lost, my perception was skewed and i wasn't seeing things the way they truely were. Just negative negative.

Then finally I read this book The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz.
It's funny because I'm always reccomending it to people. but that's because it is amazing!
It changed my life, I am no longer sinking back into that hole of sadness and despair. It is just such a positive, uplifting, and empowering book!
And it is very short, it took me about 4 days to read.
So it's not a big commitment, and i gurantee if you read it nothing but a new positive outlook on life will come with it. :)
Hope you check it out!
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1878424319/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still having a hard time..But i am feeling better than i did. It was just so much heart ache in so little time, it was hard to deal with.you know.
But now i am feeling a bit better. It takes time but im sure i will eventually be back to my old happy self.

in time.

Latest posts

Back