Happy Thanksgiving!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolbunnybun

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everybunny and everyone! I am thankful for my family,friends,my cat Clover and my life. I just want to wish everyone on here and their families and pets a very happy and safe holiday!

>>>Happy Thanksgiving!!!<<<:pray:;)

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for my buns, for Solara opening up to me this morning, for my family, for my friends, for the chances I am able to have in life c:

And I am thankful for all of you!
I dunno how many questions I've asked, and you've all answered them for me, etc. <3

I'm thankful for this forum! I can't say it enough - we have a great group of helpful people here and I always admire what we're able to accomplish together in terms of education.

I'm thankful for my friend, Mary, whose family invited me to their home for the Holiday. I get a great warm home to relax in, dogs to play with, and, of course, great food to eat!

I'm thankful for all of the great opportunities afforded to me: for my education, for my health, for having a roof over my head and a library at my fingertips (thank you Cornell for providing me access to all the journals I could ever want to see via your website).

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just thankful that everyone is well and the bunnies are fine.

We (Canada) had our Thanksgiving are few weeks ago, but today is especially nice as the weather warmed up to a balmy 37*F. Just yesterday, we were freezing at -17*F. Someone was saying Edmonton had the third lowest recorded temperature at the time.

Any ways, the Grey Cup (CFL) is this weekend in Edmonton. However the Edmonton Eskimos are not in the finals.

Anyone looking forward to Black Friday?

Latest posts

Back