Happy Singles Awarness Day!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

showrabbits

Reaction score
YEP IM SINGLE AND PROUD OF IT! ;):D:p:cool:

I am sticking to my theory once again this year. They are all stayingaway from me today so that way they dont run the risk of blowing mysurprise birthday party since my birthday is tomorrow. LOL.

Its always a good clue when everyone stays clear of the fact that your birthday is the next day or even that weeks.

Then again you always got to test them by bringing it up andsee if they change the subject. LOL. Now I am going to have to watch myback the next couple of days because they are always trying new ways toget me. Last year they had a gorilla show up in front of everyone andsing to me. OH just thinking about it is freaking me out. It cant beworse this year............ OR could it!.......

Power to the Single People!
cool2.gif

Happy Happy Birthday, Dear Heart!

I hope you have a greatday!

I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed getting to know you and thankyou for the information you've given to me on Flemish.

By the way, I'm sure you won't be single for long. ;)

Love,
-Carolyn

Thanks! Sorry I wasnt able to get on line tilltoday. I was busy yesterday. At work I knew they were up to somethingand I was right. I went to work at three wich ment I wasnt soppose toget a break. The one manager asked me if I wanted to go and take mybreak at six thirty. I thought that was really wierd since that isnthow they normaly do things. Then one of the guys out of the fishdepartment asked me to watch fish for a moment. I made mention that Icouldnt because I heard I was soppose to go on break at six and he saidOH i know I heard and I said wait how did you know.. And he wouldntanswer he just darted away. HA HA i knew for sure that soemthing wasup. So then at six thirty on the nose everyone was like what are youstill doing here, and they almost kicked me out of the store lol! So iwent to eat and sat down and in came some of my friends who work thereso they ate with me. I came back and everyone was still up tosomething! At the end of the day I was working on closing and theycalled me down and THEY HAD A COOKIE MADE UP THAT WAS HUGE AND IT SAIDHAPPY BIRTHDAY AND THEY ALL sung to me! lol. SO THEN WE LEAVE AND I GOOUT TO MY CAR AND SOMEBODY PUT TONS OF BALLONS ON MY CAR! lol SO thenmy friends took me downtown to the bars since i am nineteen and can goin them now. It was cool I didnt drink of course I wouldnt do that butit was cool to hang out with people my age, and play pool and such. Ihad alot of fun! It was great! SEE I KNEW THEY WERE UP TO SOMETHINGLOL!

Back