Happy New Year

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stinky ol' West Coast...I've still got about 3.5hrs...hehe! :grumpy:

It's 9:38 here....a bit to go before the ball drops! Ryan and I are leaving at 10:30pm to head out to a friend's house that is about 25 minutes away. We will be extra careful, don't worry :)!

Happy New Years to all :biggrin2:!

11:30pm here now.

I'll be kissing my dog, cats and bunnies at midnight. I think my hubby is already asleep. :X

Happy New Year, everyone!

Wishing everyone and their buns a very safe, happy and prosperous New Year. May 2008 bring you everything that your hearts desire!

:hug::toast::party:

Yep, Spring...I think we were the last ones, hehe! Us, and everyone else in this timezone, lol!!

I hope 2008 is a wonderful year for everyone and their families! I wish all of you many blessings, strenthened relationships and health!

That this yearmore people realize the importance of spaying and neutering their pets! to think twice before they purchase a new pet that may not suit them or that they cannotaffordto care for.

That our breeders here have awesome and healthy litters! and those who show their rabbits have TONS! of wins! To the rescues that you find loving homes for those you need to and the financial support you need to care for those who come to you!

[align=center]~*~*~*~*~[/align]

[align=center]~*~HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!~*~[/align]

[align=center]~*~*~*~*~[/align]

Happy New Year guys!!:biggrin2:

So...did everyone have an eventful evening?:pI didn't get to bed until 3am, and woke up at 11.30am (and I never sleep past 8 so that was strange for me, I feel like I've lost half the day!:shock:)

I hope everyone has a happy, healthy 2008!

Jess (and Millie!) Xx

Happy New Years. I was REALLY REALLY tired. I was already falling asleep by 7pm but couldn't keep myself up after 11pm and I slept till 1pm xD Errik spent the night laying next to me watching me sleep/watching tv.

We had a rather nice night. We had to expand upwards on Teeny's cage (already!), so we went ahead and did that (was nice that we had the extra panels to do so!).

Then we continued our work getting all the pictures (or at least most) and all the videos from the harddrive onto CD's. The computer complained that it was low on RAM the other day, and I went over to check on how much the pictures were taking up (as it complained JUST after I downloaded more pictures from the camera), and it turned out I was taking up over 100GB of RAM just on pics & videos! :shock:

Then we sat down, and relaxed together, and watched nothing TV for quite a while...then Danny fell asleep at about 1am, and I continued watching, and watched about half of a Romeo & Juliet from the mid-60's (LOVE movies from that time period)...SOOOO romantic!

Yep...fun, exciting evening, eh? That's about as exciting as New Year's has ever been with me, as I've never been a real partying kind of person.

:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back