Happy New Year RO!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreddysMom

Reaction score
happynewyear.jpg

Love,

Tiffany, Freddy and Vicky

Tis luvverly thanks .. now it's past midnight though I am on the wine !

It's quite funny .. this is the first year that one of my daughters hasgone out .. Hannah, (17) is in the local town with her boyfriend - Ifelt so excited for her as midnight approached .. I could just imaginethe atmosphere !

As it is, her Dad and I are doing our own celebrating here at home.. When 2005 dawned, we really didnt know what the futurewould bring .. As it is/was, 2005 was a really hard year for all ourfamily ... but as things are working out now, I am hopeful andthankful, for a New Year .. new start!

:colors::elephant: <-- Is that a pink elephant I see ? :shock:

Yes, I too hope that this year is better. How exciting that your daughter is out on the town.

And yes, that is a pink elephant...and it's dancing!!!!!!!!!!!! :elephant:

Scary. :shock:

Happy New Year everyone!

Sad to say, I was sleeping through it....but my daughter isn't even a month old yet and I get sleep when I can these days.

Hope someone tossed a few back for me though!

Stephanie wrote:
Happy New Year everyone!

Sad to say, I was sleeping through it....but my daughter isn't even a month old yet and I get sleep when I can these days.

Hope someone tossed a few back for me though!

Umm .. I did ! Heh .. but I know what you mean about having to sleep when you can ..

The future's there for the taking everyone .. let's grab it firmly, in both hands !!

Back