Happy New Year RO!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreddysMom

Reaction score
happynewyear.jpg

Love,

Tiffany, Freddy and Vicky

Tis luvverly thanks .. now it's past midnight though I am on the wine !

It's quite funny .. this is the first year that one of my daughters hasgone out .. Hannah, (17) is in the local town with her boyfriend - Ifelt so excited for her as midnight approached .. I could just imaginethe atmosphere !

As it is, her Dad and I are doing our own celebrating here at home.. When 2005 dawned, we really didnt know what the futurewould bring .. As it is/was, 2005 was a really hard year for all ourfamily ... but as things are working out now, I am hopeful andthankful, for a New Year .. new start!

:colors::elephant: <-- Is that a pink elephant I see ? :shock:

Yes, I too hope that this year is better. How exciting that your daughter is out on the town.

And yes, that is a pink elephant...and it's dancing!!!!!!!!!!!! :elephant:

Scary. :shock:

Happy New Year everyone!

Sad to say, I was sleeping through it....but my daughter isn't even a month old yet and I get sleep when I can these days.

Hope someone tossed a few back for me though!

Stephanie wrote:
Happy New Year everyone!

Sad to say, I was sleeping through it....but my daughter isn't even a month old yet and I get sleep when I can these days.

Hope someone tossed a few back for me though!

Umm .. I did ! Heh .. but I know what you mean about having to sleep when you can ..

The future's there for the taking everyone .. let's grab it firmly, in both hands !!

Latest posts

Back