Happy Holidays From Our Home To Yours!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
Stumbling acrossthis forum this year has been such a blessing to me.You all have become "mychosen family" as the saying goes.

I wish for all of you the happiest ofHolidays and I truly lookforward to spending 2005 with my Bunny Family!

RaspberrySwirl, Sebastian and Sebastian's Little Girl

XmasEcard.jpg

Oh my!!! The things you do to that poorbun. I think he needs to come live here with my Buggles;). I swear-showing nekkid pics, bunny speedo's and tutu's(gasp) Now you have him dressed up in reindeer antlers. Thepoor poor guy.......

Dear Santa,

When you are out Christmas eve can you please pick upSebastian and bring him to us. I really want a new pal tolive with. The guiena pig says I take up to much room and hedoesn't want to share his space with me any more. I wouldlike Sebastian as we look so much alike and my mom says he is such adear.

Love Buggles

Very nice Pic though-quite a fine pair you have there. They are both beautiful!!

Surely with all that little Sebbie allows you todo, Santa will leave him many packages! LOL! They areadorable!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

The two of them are just So Cool!

They're both filled with life, love, happiness, beauty, and of course, Style.

I love them so much. You're so lucky, Raspberry Swirl.

They certainly give new meaning to Santa and Her Reindeer.

:dude:

Thanks, Dear Heart. You are all my Chosen Family, as well.

(Jems: Your post was ariot!)

God Bless Us, Every Bun!

Love,
-Carolyn

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Stumbling across this forum thisyear has been such a blessing to me. You all have become "my chosen family" as the saying goes.

I wish for all of you the happiest ofHolidays and I truly lookforward to spending 2005 with my Bunny Family!?

?

RaspberrySwirl, Sebastian and Sebastian's Little Girl?

XmasEcard.jpg

The thing about Friendship, Raspberry Swirl, is that there are no bonds to keep it attached.

It's strictly driven by Unconditional Love.

:)

Happy Holidays back to you, Raspberry Swirl!

You've certainly been a WONDERFUL addition to our little "family" here. :)

That is the cutest picture!!! I just love that little bun bun so much, even though I only get to see him here. :)

Merry Christmas to you, too, my friend.

Could there be a more perfect picture out there?I think not! Thank you for sharing your family with us RaspberrySwirl,they sure all are amazing people! Happy Holidays to you and yours and aWonderful New Year! I would be so sad if I couldn't come here and lookat pictures of Sebastian and his little girl so it's a good thing thatyou can post them for Sebastian. Also you make this forum even morespecial because of the wonderful, caring, person you are.

Fergi's mom

:shock:Christmas? That looks like our July! I haven't seen green grass since September!

P.S.- ADORABLE! I love your little girl! Can I borrow her? lmao.

MyBunnyBoys, the cold is coming so the grass will be "not so green"!

Only a few more days'til Christmaseverybody!!!

Raspberry

Yeah and make sure you kiss your sweet baby goodbye before you go to bed Christmas eve. Santa is bunnynapping Sebbie and bringing him to me. I won'tpost nekkid pics of him on the internet......

Can't wait for Christmaaasssss...... I'm getting a newbunny. His name is Sebastian Lalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaa

YOU are going to be on the NAUGHTY list! :X

You never know what kind of pictures ofSebastian you will post until you have him....trust me on that one! Yousaw the bunny playing opossum thread, right???

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back