HAPPY FEET!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't start until December 26th here,i willprobably take my youngest son Jeremy who has already said that he wantsto go see it anyway :)

cheryl

Nobody will go with me. All my friends havealready seen it. What's a girl to do? of course the first thing thatcomes to mind is ''make boyfriend take me''.

But he wants nothing to do with dancing singing penguins. What's aJesse to do? No one to see movie with! I'll have to just pirate it andwatch it on the computer or something. How boring.

-JAK

JAK Rabbitry wrote:
Nobody will go with me. All my friends have already seen it.What's a girl to do? of course the first thing that comes to mind is''make boyfriend take me''.

But he wants nothing to do with dancing singing penguins. What's aJesse to do? No one to see movie with! I'll have to just pirate it andwatch it on the computer or something. How boring.

-JAK
I was going to see it with my sis (her boyfriend won't take her) but myhusband finally said he'd go with me. I liked it a lot...he didn't(surprise, surprise). Although, he did admit there was more to it thanjust the dancing penguins. It did have thought and a message behind it.

Then again, it just could have had cute dancing penguins for an hour and I would have been pleased :)

Hubby got us sneak preview tickets to see this movie the weekend before it came out. The kids ADORED it!

32464497.gif

I saw it a few weeks ago and enjoyed it. I amamazed at the quality of computer animation these days. By the end ofthe movie, you think you're watching real penguins!

I saw it last weekend. It was ok. YEah thegraphics were amazing. The overall storyline I wasn't really impressedwith. It's great kid's movie, though.

I love how they had the northern lights in Antarctica (south pole).

-JAK

Latest posts

Back