Happy Canada day!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Valerie same to you and all my other fellow CANADIANS.

Nothing too exciting planned, relax, play with Bunnies.

Susan:Canada small::Canada small::Canada small::Canada small:

A belated Happy Canada Day from BC. Went to the children's festival as I had 2 of my grandson's here from Alberta. Some great bands from eastern Canada playing. Also went to the fireworkers in Sicamous, they were fantastic. Great day, lots of fun, but very cold. Today is suppose to be in the high 20's low 30's. Where is summer.

:Canada small: :Canada small: Happy Canada Day! :Canada small: :Canada small:

Spent the day in Sherwood Park for the 2011 Strathcona County Canada Day Festival. The Canadian Rabbit Hopping Club was one of the features at the event. It was a great meet up to see members of the club (new and old), some members from this forum and other breeders who had some new bunnies to show. I got to see Kate's new Tan, Sharon's new English Lop, Rosemarie's bandaged up Peace, and Jan's Bonnie.

Didn't stay up for the fireworks as I had to work in the morning, but I could hear them from our house. Edmonton was suppose to have the second largest fireworks in the country after Ottawa's with the Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge attending Parliament Hill.

Happy Canada Day everyone! well, belated now, but meh :p. My plans were pretty tame, went to see the new Transformers movie, which was aweswome and I highly recommend by the way, then managed to see the last few minutes of fireworks in Spruce Grove when we drove back home... then bed, pretty tame Canada Day this year

Latest posts

Back