Happy Canada Day!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I'd like to widh everyone a Happy Canada Day too.

[align=center]:Canada small::Canada small::Canada small::Canada small::Canada small::Canada small::Canada small::Canada small::Canada small::Canada small::Canada small::Canada small:[/align]
[align=center]:party::group::trio:airborne:[/align]
[align=center]Susan and the Gang[/align]

:party0002::Canada small::party0002::Canada small::party0002::Canada small::party0002::Canada small::party0002::Canada small::party0002::Canada small::party0002:

Happy Canada Day !

As usual, I get up early for work, and when I get home, I'll take Pebbles outside
and let her have some cold watermelon. Later we will have a BBQ with the family.

It's turning out to be a GREAT CANADA DAY!

Rainbows! :Canada small:

Happy Canada Day
http://www.pch.gc.ca/progs/cpsc-ccsp/jfa-ha/canada_e.cfm
It used to be called Dominion Day but I think the guys at Loblaws complained ;)

flagcountryoutline300.gif

afghanistan.jpg

[align=center][/align]
[align=center]
bunnyflag6.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]:singing: [/align]
[align=center]O Canada! [/align]
[align=center]Our home and native land![/align]
[align=center]True patriot love [/align]
[align=center]In all thy buns command [/align]
[align=center][/align]

Like Fourth of July festivities in the United States, Canada Day is celebrated with such summer pleasures as picnics,barbeques, and fireworks. This year marks the 140th celebration that Canada became a nation.

Rainbows! :)

I hope everybody had as great of a canada day as I did! I went to see Nickelback live with a few other bands too, Then went to the river front in PEI for the fireworks! It was pretty flippen awsome!

HAPPY LATE CANADA DAY EVERY FELLOW CANADIAN BUN LOVER! Hope your day went GREAT!!

Happy Canada Day to my neighbors to the North!

We'll be celebrating the 4th of July on Wednesday. Although its too bad its midweek, it really ruins things. :(

I'm A Okay with that. We get the day off from classes so... monday tuesday (homework break) thursday friday.

We had ummm 2nd of July fireworks tonight.

Latest posts

Back