happy bunday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tam O Ham

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Tam and I'm a bunnaholic.

Sure, I started out small. For a long time I just had hamsters and I told myself that I could stop any time I wanted. They were small and nothing started before noon. I told myself it was just a hobby, not an addiction and what could one, two - four hamsters at a time hurt?

Ten years and roughly several dozen mini-furballs later, I somehow ended up with the largest hamster I have ever owned.

George is now a year old, a sweet little black lionhead who found me this forum through chipping a dew claw and bleeding on my bed in the most ambiguous way possible so I had to suffer the Wrath of Bun in order to manage a full examination to find out where that blood had come from. A short internet search later and I ended up here where I've been poking around reading posts for the past few days. Also, I am back in good Bunny Graces despite The Incident and George is just fine. As a new bunny momma I have a sneaking suspicion I will be hanging out here a great deal.

Hopefully I'll post this properly.

Welcome to the forum...I to have a fluffy lionhead named Miss Muppet..Feel free to post lots and LOTS of pics of your bunny...

14476_270106_280000003.jpg

Welcome! I have a black Lionhead, Agnes. Glad you found us and yes post pics!

Thanks for all the welcomes! :biggrin: As you can see George is not exactly full on lion-head material. Tail lights are go but Georgie's more a business in the front, party in the back kind of bun.

gzZgA.jpg

otherwise known as a Zack Fair hair cut ;)

:hello
:bunnydance::bunnyheart:bunnydance:
Hi Tam. It takes a lot of courage to admit you are a bunnaholic. The first step is to admit you have a problem. Thank you for sharing;)There's no one here who doesn't understand. We've found it best to surrender to a higher power--who is of course...THE BUNNY!!!

Welcome! Glad you found the site. Your bunny is adorable:)

Haha! A "mullet bunny!"

Your George looks just like my Big Bunny. He is a black lionhead mix too.

Welcome to the Forum! You will definitely end up spending lots of time here. It's so full of good information and friendly people :)

Eyes.jpg

Sorry, I can't get this picture smaller! Grrr...

Latest posts

Back