Happy Birthday Poppy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spring

Reaction score
Happy Birthday sweetie! Hope to share with you many many many more!

Best wishes lovey girl!

:hug::bestwishes::balloons::littlecake:party:

She got her little b-day treat of apples and banana that she enjoys, but only gets on special occasions :).

[align=center]Happy Birthday Poppy!!![/align]

[align=center]:balloons::party0002::bestwishes::party0002::balloons:[/align]

[align=center]:elephant:Hope you have a great day!:elephant:[/align]

Thanks!

So far Poppy has been chowing down on her birthday treat and napping. I didn't pick her up anything, so hopefully soon I can get her a little something for her birthday :D.

I'll post a video in a sec of her enjoying her birthday treat.

:colors:HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPPY!!:colors:

And CookieNCream, dont feel bad, many of us dont know the exact day our bunnies were born. Mine were all rescues, so I just picked a day and thats how we celebrate!

I don't know if this is even the right month forher birthday because I didn't know her when she was very young. I justestimated her age when I first met her, thats how I estimated herbirthday :).

Ignore my voice, I'm sick and congested so I sound awful ;).

[align=center]HAPPY BIRTHDAY, POPPY!!!
:purplepansy::inlove::sunshine::balloons::heart::bouquet::party::kiss::happyday::party0002::heartbeat::littlecake:birthday:airborne:

[align=left]That video was so cute....

She said, "What is that? Whatever it is, it'smine." *chin* "Hmm...lemme taste..."*snarfle!!* "YUM, MAMA!!!"

Such a cutie!!! :D

Hope her day is full of all SORTS of blessings...and yours, too!

Hugs to the girls from mine!

Rosie and the Girls :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: (and almost :bunnydance:)
[/align][/align]

[align=center]:balloons:Happy Birthday Poppy!!:balloons:[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Lots of Love from Crystal, Bandit& Holly:bestwishes::grouphug[/align]

:bunnydance::colors::elephant::bunnydance::colors::elephant::bunnydance::colors::elephant::bunnydance::colors::elephant::bunnydance::colors::elephant:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, POPPY!!!!

May you have many more :)

Jan

[align=center]Happy Belated 3rd Birthday Poppy!

Glad to hear that she had a good one!

:balloons::birthday:colors::bunnydance::elephant::colors::bunnydance::elephant::colors::birthday:balloons:
[/align]

Back