HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYKY71!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:happybunny: Happy, Happy Birthday, Dyky!:happybunny:

You're such a wonderful Young Lady. :treasure:

So glad you found us.

I hope you had a great day and have a happy, healthy, wonderful year ahead. :party:

-Carolyn

Oh, Thanks so much! I am soo touched that you are all wishing me Happy Birthday!!:tears2:
Bless your hearts! You are all soo wonderful!
Thank You!!:kiss:

[shadow=darkred]H[/shadow][shadow=orange]o[/shadow][shadow=yellow]p[/shadow][shadow=green]p[/shadow][shadow=navy]y[/shadow][shadow=violet]B[/shadow][shadow=darkred]i[/shadow][shadow=orange]r[/shadow][shadow=yellow]t[/shadow][shadow=green]h[/shadow][shadow=navy]d[/shadow][shadow=violet]a[/shadow][shadow=darkred]y[/shadow][shadow=orange]t[/shadow][shadow=yellow]o[/shadow][shadow=green]Y[/shadow][shadow=navy]o[/shadow][shadow=violet]u[/shadow][shadow=darkred]D[/shadow][shadow=orange]Y[/shadow][shadow=yellow]K[/shadow][shadow=green]Y[/shadow][shadow=navy]7[/shadow][shadow=violet]1[/shadow]

From MeatHead:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

PS. You can not keep MeatHead. He says that he will miss his mummie and daddy to much.

:balloons:Oh Oh Oh Happy Birthday!!
WOW LOts of Birthdays at this time of year!!:balloons::party::groupparty:

Thanks soo much!!:D
Sweetpeas Mommie-I thought you were going to give him to me for my birthday?:inlove:

RabbitsOctober272005018.jpg

Baby is wishing you a happy birthday!

Thanks everybody!! :wink:

And Thank You Baby! Please give Baby mooches for me!:kiss:

dyky71 wrote:
Thanks soo much!!:D
Sweetpeas Mommie-I thought you were going to give him to me for mybirthday?:inlove:
Ha not happening. MeatHead said that he willmiss his mummie and daddy too much also he will miss his buddy Samantha(dog). lol :bunnydance:

'Tis a bit late, but I'm adding my wishes too...I hope you had a wonderful day!

:groupparty::groupparty::groupparty:

:balloons::balloons::balloons:

:mrsthumper: :rose:

:colors::elephant::colors::elephant::colors::elephant::colors::elephant::colors::elephant::colors::elephant::colors::elephant::colors::elephant::colors:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

So pleased you and your beautiful bunnies joined us here

Jan

Back