Happy Bday :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldoerr

Reaction score
I just realized that today is Beauty's 2nd bday. I was checking my email and found an email from her vet in my spam folder (all the vets emails go in there for some reason even though they are not spam). The email was saying happy birthday to Beauty and it even had an animated card. Here is the card Beautys bday card. It is really sweet. I would have forgotten that today was her birthday without that email. I think that I am going to go and get her some bannanna and other treats today. Do you think that it is ok to give her more treats than normal today and go over the limit just this once? She has not had any treats this week other than MAYBE 1 raisen. I will also be giving her extra of the binky bunny oat hay that she LOVES and letting her run around all day out of her cage.

How do you celibrate a rabbit bday?

Happy birthday :)! How thoughtful of your vet to send you that! My dog's birthday is today! He's turning 11, funny cause today is january 11 :p I think it would be fine to give her extra treats, but I wouldn't go over too much, it could cause stomach problems if they get all these treats all of a sudden.

Yayyyyyy! Birthdayyyy! :birthday :dancingorig: oh yeah! Birthdays are the best! We haven't had a birthday yet but I guess I will spend it the same as my dogs birthday, a teeny tiny cake or lol, I would get a sliver of banana and two slivers of carrot and make a cake first with carrot then banana then carrot again and stick a piece of hay right in the middle lol. Hehe. Cute cake. Mmmm. Cake has got me hungry. :littlecake

Latest posts

Back