Happy 8th Gotcha Day Patrick!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myheart

Reaction score
Since I haven't started a new blog yet, I'm going to post the celebration announcement that my Patrick has been with me for 8 years now!!!

He is officially 8 years old, as he didn't have his boy-bits yet when I adopted him from the shelter. He is doing well, although I think his eye-sight is going and perhaps his hearing also. He is almost toothless, but still wants to woo his girls. They are just too fast for him now. I think that is why I get a few more circles and hums, because I think his little bunny advances are cute and praise him for being so handsome giving me his love.

:balloons:Happy Gotcha Day Patrick!! You will always be my baby boy, even if I have to share you with other girls. ;)

myheart

Happy gotcha day, handsome man! Patrick is such a special guy. Who wouldn't love him? :)

Thank you so much every one for the well wishes!! I will be more than happy to pass along any nose-rubs wished for Patrick later tonight when I'm done working. He had such a nice day snuggling with his girls today. Patrick is such an easy-going sort of guy....

I do have a few pictures of Patrick with Zappa and Callie. They are older pics from when Callie finally bonded with Zappa. (Patrick would bond with any-bun...;))

Patrick's cute little behind :D

PC091598.jpg

My new trio train ...

P1021648.jpg

An important meeting of the minds....

PC031596.jpg

Patrick enjoying the comfort of his girls... :biggrin2:

PC131614.jpg

Hope you all like the pics. Patrick is still a happy guy for his age... :biggrin2:

myheart

lol! Love the new train! I haven't seen pics of Patrick in so long. These are a treat :) Still a ladies' man, what a winning bun :) Your trio's so cute and fluffy. Makes me want to snuggle them all!

Happy Gotcha Day!! On April 30th, it was 11 yrs that I got my bunny :).

Thanks Helen. I know it has been a while since I've posted any pics of the kids. I do feel bad about it, but I guess I'm just not ready yet. Luna meant too much to me.

Patrick is still a ladies' man. I think he tends to spend more time with Zappa since they have been bonded longer. They all do their own thing together, and separate, when the mood strikes. I missed a great pic of the trio yesterday.... I walked into the bunny-room, and all I could see of Patrick was his nose! He was buried under his girls and just soo happy about it. I swear I could see him smiling!! :biggrin:

JBG... Wow! 11 years!!! You must have one amazing bunny! :weee:

myheart wrote:
Thanks Helen. I know it has been a while since I've posted any pics of the kids. I do feel bad about it, but I guess I'm just not ready yet. Luna meant too much to me.

Patrick is still a ladies' man. I think he tends to spend more time with Zappa since they have been bonded longer. They all do their own thing together, and separate, when the mood strikes. I missed a great pic of the trio yesterday.... I walked into the bunny-room, and all I could see of Patrick was his nose! He was buried under his girls and just soo happy about it. I swear I could see him smiling!! :biggrin:
I know, Luna was your heart. She was a very sweet girl. I am glad that Patrick had Zappa to care for him and now he has another lovely lady in his life.

I picture him as a goofy old man with a 5 o'clock shadow, no teeth, and a silly grin squished between two foxy ladies.... it's just too funny!!! :shock::biggrin: I hope my pair get to be as squishy with each other some day.

Latest posts

Back