Happy 3rd birthday Barnaby!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dragonrain

Reaction score
[align=center]Happy 3rd birthday, Barnaby![/align]

Today my little Barnaby turns 3! I've had him since he was 8 months old. I can't believe the happy, healthy, friendly little lionhead who comes running up to me to beg for treats and loves sitting on the couch with me to watch tv is the same bunny who when I got him, was terrified of everything and sick/injured and covered in mats.

Barnaby is getting extra snacks today and will get an extra big dinner tonight. I got him a few new toys and he layed on the couch all morning watching the Thanksgiving parade. Good food, tv, and extra treats...yup I'd say he's having a pretty good day! :bunnydance:

Oh and some pictures of the birthday boy. These aren't from today but are pretty recent...

DSCN2830.jpg

DSCN2846-Copy.jpg

DSCN2844-Copy.jpg

Thanks!!

Ahh I can't believe he's 3 already. Not old, I know, but it doesn't seem like that much time has passed already.

[align=center]Happy Belated Birthday Barnaby[/align]
[align=center]You are a real Cutie Patootie.[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Susan[/align]
[align=center]:pinkelepht::balloons::magicwand::party::bestwishes::group::birthday[/align]

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

:party0002::party0002::party0002::party0002::party0002::party0002::party0002::party0002::party0002::party0002:

[align=center]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
[/align]

Latest posts

Back