Hanging Cages

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masseyrabbitry

Reaction score
So I was going to build myself a frame for my cages (and probably still will in the future), but until I save for supplies and all ;) I'm going to hang my cages. Not sure how long that'll last because it makes me REALLY nervous, but anyway, on with my questions.

1. What do you use to hang your cages and how do you stabilize them so they don't swing at all? I'm thinking of just using the rafters to hang them from, and those are about ten feet high.

2. Is there some way I could attach metal runners to the bottom of my cages to slide potty trays underneath them? I have a concrete floor and am going through a BUNCH of shavings to keep it from going all over the barn. Plus, my husband wants the poo for his garden and he doesn't like the shavings being mixed with it.

I can't think of any more questions at the moment, but I'm sure I'll have some later.

TIA!

Chellie

But what do I use to attach the tray? Without buying a whole big kit?

Plus, the dropping pans are kind of pricey. Any ideas on what I could use instead? Sort of a DIY dropping pan?

Latest posts

Back