Halloween's Coming

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One night when i was younger me and my friends(no longer my friends..... horrible people but thats a different story)when trick or treating, but we went out late so most of the sweets hadgone. :(That was untill we went to one house and said "trickor treat" and there stood a worried looking man with his wife "um......we gave all our chocolates out earlier to other children i havenothing" our smiles dropped and a moment of silence"oh wellthen" he said while reaching into his back pocket " you can all sharethis", he had handed three of us a ten pound note (about 20 dollars)"wow thank you" we walked down his driveway grinning like cats whilealso hearing his wife say to him "why did you do that? that money couldhave bought us food, you stupid man!" poor guy, i bet he had a badnight sleeping on the sofa. :D

Catherine x :p:)

ace.jpg

linussally9bm.jpg
lucyapple8bq.jpg

cbgang8sp.jpg
tot21og.jpg

Hope you enjoyed, Stephanie!

boo43nc.gif

-Carolyn

Anyone dressing up their rabbits/animals like Iwuvbunbuns72 for Halloween?

fetch.dll

If so, Let's see those pictures!!

rabmoon.gif

-Carolyn

I LOVE The Great Pumpkin! The Peanutswere always my favorite. The first movie I ever saw was whenI was 5 my mom took me to see "Snoopy Come Home" - I never cried soloud in public as I did when Snoopy ran away!

carrots wrote:
he had handed three of us a ten pound note (about 20 dollars)
Ihad my sonout oneyear. One house we came to had a lady getting readyto go out. She said, " I hope there isn'tmore people coming over, because I have a party to goto." And she poured a big bowl of candyintohis bag and closed thedoor. :shock:

Rainbows! :D

Maybe I could get some rabbit ears and be"pregnant bunny". I do plan on passing out candy, but have no idea ifwe'll get a lot of trick or treaters at the new place. Oh well, what wedon't hand out, guess we'll just have to eat ourselves! :p

:rofl:

Stephanie wrote:
Maybe I could get some rabbit ears and be "pregnant bunny". I doplan on passing out candy, but have no idea if we'll get a lot of trickor treaters at the new place.
We live in a Cul de Sac off the mainroad, so we may only get up to 60 kids, where themainstreet gets 100's of little ones. I do givebetter treats though, like a can of pop (soda).

Rainbows! :D

Yeah, the pillowcases! :dude:JimD, my Dad used to set up a speaker in thebushes and run a long, hidden wire all the way into the house. He keptthe place fairly dark, except the porch light and he'd sit in there inthe dark and watch out of the window. He'd wait until the little kidswould be up almost to the door and their parents would be waiting outby the bushes for themand then he'd say something in a reallow voice and it would come over the speaker that was hidden in thebush.It was so darned funny! :pI've never seen somany grown men jump like that in my life!

Raspberry

eao5rl.gif

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Yeah, the pillow cases!:dude:JimD, my Dad used to set up a speaker in the bushes andrun a long, hidden wire all the way into the house. He kept the placefairly dark, except the porch light and he'd sit in there in the darkand watch out of the window. He'd wait until the little kids would beup almost to the door and their parents would be waiting out by thebushes for themand then he'd say something in a real lowvoice and it would come over the speaker that was hidden in thebush.It was so darned funny! :pI've never seen somany grown men jump like that in my life!

Raspberry

eao5rl.gif
We've done something very similar using a baby monitor:scared:

James and I went to a haunted house called theSplatter Haus on Saturday. I hadn't been to one since I waslittle. It was fun, but not really scary. Some ofthe other girls in the group would scream a lot, but it was mostly guysin masks jumping up and down in front of us. I was gigglingmost of the time. There was this Freddy-type guy running aknife along a pole making sparks, and James said "There can be onlyone!" You know, from Highlander?:p

The best part was going through a room with hanging sausages (like ameat locker) all over. The light flashed the least in here,you rarely got a flash of light. And there was a guy runningaround in the sausages but since the light rarely turned on youcouldn't see where he was until he was in front of you. Itwas great. James and I were both shouting about the SausageDemon!

I had to share.:D

THAT'S what I was looking for, DevilRabbit, when I asked about costumes!

Cooper's adorable!

Cute comments about your crew, ILMBs. :)

-Carolyn

AWWWW! that is so gorgeous! I want it for mybunnies! I hope you dont mind but i've put it as my desktop picture onmy computer to get into the halloween spirit! :D

No problem at all! I got that little hat in thepet section at Wal-Mart. Made for cats I guess. I used it on all fourof my guinea pigs too, but I couldnt get the darn cat to sit still.

I was getting Cassiher costume parts for halloweenwhen low and behold I came acrossed somethingChaz Decided he wasnted to be for halloween .SOOOoOOO when we go trick andtreating thisis what Chaz decidedon going as .

IM000878.jpg

Chaz decided to go out tricken as a 4 eared Flemish !!!!

A SIMPLE REMINDER FOLKS!!!!!

dw1.jpg

fOR ALL YOU FLASHERS OUT THERE !!!!

HALLOWEEN_FLASH_WITH_TEXT_1.jpg
ANDTHISONE WAS JUST TOO DARNED CUTE NOT TO INCLUDE

halloweendogs.jpg

Latest posts

Back