Halloween's Coming

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

bar6.gif

Anyone else out there loveHalloween??

bar11.gif

Got ghosts? Scary stories? Plans?

skull-dark.gif

For the kids out there, what are you going to be this year?

Definitely would freak me out if that thing tapped on my shoulder, Lissa!

Sadly, some of us have to be careful of our outside bunnies on Halloween.

I've known some people that have had their rabbitries vandalized or their pet rabbits let loose, hurt, or killed.

One can't be too careful.

witchmoon.gif

-Carolyn

I love Halloween.

We're moving a couple of weeks before Halloween, and I really hope weget trick or treaters at our door this year. Going to buy a bunch ofcandy just in case. And of course, I'll make sure it's stuff we liketoo. :p

Not going to dress up this year though. My mother made me a beautifulmedieval dress....but it ain't gonna happen with this belly this year!

Fresh pumpkin? Absolutely. That's even better than the canned stuff. :D

i dunno what i'm gonna be for Halloween. ialways have a hard time thinking of something.(not very creative) But ilove seeing other people's costumes!

Nicole

Does fresh pumpkin carry the same amount of fiber as the canned? Does it serve the same purpose? :)

They have a new Wallace and Gromit movie for Halloween with rabbits in it! It's called "The Curse Of The Were-Rabbit".

But I do love Halloween, even though I don't do it anymore. I sitoutside and scare all the kids because when they walk by, I pop out ofthe trailer.

My 5 year old son is going to be a Power Rangeragain this year. Maybe I will buy some rabbit ears to wearwhen I take him trick-or-treating :)

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
But I do love Halloween, even though I don't do it anymore. Isit outside and scare all the kids because when they walk by, I pop outof the trailer.

:witch:

Pumpkin: They can have fresh pumpkin, as always in moderation.

When they are in GI Stasis, it's best to give them Canned Pumpkin, notfresh, because the processing of the canned pumpkin helps their systemmore flush out. Fresh pumpkin won't work in that case in the samemanner.

-Kathy Smith, author of Rabbit Health in the 21st Century.

zakfoxmom wrote:
My 5 year old son is going to be a Power Ranger again thisyear.? Maybe I will buy some rabbit ears to wear when I take himtrick-or-treating :)

:happyrabbit:

attachment.php

I thought I hid that Picture of me, and just where didyou find it ??!!!!!!!!

LOL I will be out scaring the life out ofall the nice little childrens heheheheheheh!!!!!!

One year a man dressed up as a scare crow andsat on a bench in front of his house. He was sitting perfectly stilland looked like he was a real scare crow so my friend and I proceededup the walk and the man moved and scared us so we ran down the pathback to my dad. That was the best joke ever, but it was many years ago.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
One year a man dressed up as a scare crow and sat on a benchin front of his house. He was sitting perfectly still and looked likehe was a real scare crow so my friend and I proceeded up the walk andthe man moved and scared us so we ran down the path back to my dad.That was the best joke ever, but it was many years ago.
My brother-in-law does that every year! Scared my son half todeath last year. I was so mad at him because my son was only 4 yrs oldat the time. After Zachary realized it was his uncle, hestarted whacking him with his pretend sword. I, of course,let him whack away because uncle deserved it. I think that iswhy he wants to be a Power Ranger again and defeat the evil uncle!hahaha!

Latest posts

Back