HALLOWEEN TOMORROW

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
OMG WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!

Its really great becuasue its half term we can wear our costumes all day, usually we're at school!!

I'll post a pic of my costume tomorrow :p:p:p

Becca wrote:
OMG WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!

Its really great becuasue its half term we can wear our costumes all day, usually we're at school!!

I'll post a pic of my costume tomorrow :p:p:p
Going trick or treating?

We're not going out, but I got the joy :)grumpy:) of making my brother rocky roads and vodka jelly (to play "get loaded") for his friends party. :? I sooo wish I could go trick or treating though! :biggrin2:

me and becca are going to a sleepiover tonight so we are are going to pack our halloween costume and put it on in the morning

I am going dressed up as a devil becca is going as a bunny :)

Milliehalloween.jpg

I am sooooo excited about our party. It is going to be brilliant!!:biggrin2:pictures to follow I assure you...:p

i can't wait, we're going to a trunk or treat at our church:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

I've just gotten back from baby-sitting tonight and the kids I take care of were so hyped about Halloween. They were dressing up and showing me all their costumes and stuff for tomorrow. It took me ages to get them calm enough to go to bed!:p

It's just excited me even more now.;)I don't even know what it is about Halloween that I love as it's not a big holiday over here, I think my family are just so crazy that it has been bred into me to love being mad, dressing up and having a good party!:p

This is the first year in like 7 years that I've actually dressed up, LOL! Managed to find a few pieces to put together a half decent pirate outfit.. I already had my brown heeled ankle boots (Would work better if they were higher, but will do) and will wear some cut of jean kapri's, a bluestripped shirt with the poofy sleeves and a pirate tied bandanna. Will also see if I can put together some sort of eye patch, but I don't know :p. I really need some big chunky gold jewelry and some hoop earrings, but don't have any.. so not sure what I'm going to do for that! Then just going to wear heavy make up, and I'll be good to go!

my kids are going to stay home.... My 15 year old was suposed to go to a party but she has a virus>>> came home tuesday from school and is still sick and my 11 was going trick or treating but her athsma is acting up real bad since the weather can't make up its mind... she stays sick all winter so i went and bought a bunch of candy and we are going to watch movies and eat pizza and my husband is coming home for the weekend hes been working out of town since right after the hurricane.

I hope everyone has a great Halloween

Hope everyone has a good night, I for one am too hold for trick or treating but I do go out the day after Halloween and buy candy that is on sale for myself. :biggrin2:

Also just wanted to add, if you have any black cats or other animals please keep them in the house... this holiday is not safe for them. :(

Orange ones are becoming a thing to now from what I hear.

What has bothered me most is that most rescues won't adopt out any black animals before Halloween yet I came across one yesterday while surfing the internet that was having a Halloween themed "adoption sale". All black cats were at a special really low rate. Careless and dangerous of them I think not to mention moronic.

Yay I can post!

Anyway, I'm working on my costume today! We bought way too many sweets. Gotta rent a scary film, hope they still have some good films!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

I've been in my costume all day, I can't wait until tonight to go trick and treating!

I'm so excited woooo:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

pinksalamander wrote:
Yay I can post!

Anyway, I'm working on my costume today! We bought way too many sweets. Gotta rent a scary film, hope they still have some good films!

Got any particular films planned Fran?:)

I had a scary movie night with one of my friends the other night. We watched 'Halloween' and then 'Scream' so by the end were pretty scared of being alone in a house.;)My mum also decided to scare us by propping up our giant cardboard Frankenstein outside the door so when I walked out the room to get a drink I jumped about 3 foot!:shock::p:laughsmiley:

YAAAAY! I LOVE Halloween!

I'm going as a giant rat :biggrin2:. I made my costume at home for about $7.

I am so annoyed :grumpy:

I had the perfect idea of a costume, white tights, white shorts, white tshirt and we had ordered a white bunny tail, white bunny ears and a cute little bunny nose.

We had ordered the tail, ears and nose and it was due to come this morning, I had slept round someones house last night hoping they would be here when I got back.

I texted my friend to ask what she was dressing up as becuase we're all having a party tonight and she texted back "a bunny" I was fuming. she had copied my idea GRRR

I had been saying I was going to be a bunny for ages GRR then when I got back, my costume hadn't come so we contacted the company and THEY HADN'T EVEN POISTED IT YET GRRRRRRRR

So I'm not a bunny anymore, we went round about 6 shops in half an hour trying to find a costume, eventually I brought a cape and used black tights, sparkly skirt, pink top and a tiara and I am now QUEEN OF THE DEAD

!!!

I've got a dilema guys!

I bought some black material and some furry fringing (along with some ears and a tail) to be a black cat. But now I'm torn. I could make the dress now, which won't be very well made but should look pretty cool, OR I can wear one of my own black dresses (I have a few). I can keep the material to make a really NICE dress that I would wear again too. I can't decide whether to put the effort in and make a proper halloweeny outfit like I had planned or save it to make something decent!

However, I am sitting her in cat ears now! Teehee. And I did my eye makeup I just need my whiskers and nose on!

Couldn't you stitch the stuff onto one of your regular black dresses, then tear it out after halloween? Would save you some time...
Photos pls!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, BOOS AND GHOULS!!

I and MrsD have "candy duty" tonight.
My one daughter(15 y/o)is going out trick-or-treating with her friends. She's going as "The Crow".
My other daughter is going to a big party in Connecticut. I think she's just going in her normal Goth garb.

The dogs will spend most of the evening barking and protecting us from the "MONSTERS!!!!"

I've got to get right home after work to carve the pumpkins and roast the seeds.

The Pumpkin Ale is all cold and waiting for me in the fridge.
We usually order Chinese takeout.

I'll spend the rest of the evening watching all the old B&W horror flicks...Dracula(1931), Frankenstein(1931), The Mummy(1932), The Wolf Man(1941), House on Haunted Hill(1959), Creature From The Black Lagoon(1954), Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein(1948).....all good scary fun.

Latest posts

Back