Hair Trim

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mazzie

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm new to this forum, so not too sure how this works. I'm hoping for some advice. I just noticed my bunny Mazzie has some matted hair near her bum. It just hair, nothing else. Should I just trim it or is that something the vet can do? I'm taking her in for a check up as I noticed a small lump on her belly last night😥 I think and hope it's a wart. Poor baby. Anyone have any experience their Buns having a wart? I've been freaking out over it. I hope it's nothing. Any advice would help.Great to be in this forum. Thank you!
Marni

Attachments

• 20200426_212657.jpg
    20200426_212657.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 9
No warts but my rabbit, Trixie has a lump on her left hind leg. I was worried as well, even though her hopping and behavior was totally normal. The vet did a needle test and said her lump was just fatty tissue. Hopefully yours will be the same!

That's hopeful!! Thank you! Does your bunny get moody before a molt?
Thanks!
Moody as in getting aggressive? I would say no. She knows she needs her daily brushings right now so she'll lay there for a good 10 minutes while I brush her. But after that, she'll want to go around and hop.

If you don’t have a grooming glove - get one!! Makes it so easy and pleasant

Moody as in getting aggressive? I would say no. She knows she needs her daily brushings right now so she'll lay there for a good 10 minutes while I brush her. But after that, she'll want to go around and hop.
Not aggressive, more like distant. She usually let's me pet her and even hops up to wherever I and stays by my side. She was also digging in her litter box and pulling at the carpet at 5 am. Not her normal behavior.

Back