HaHa!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatsMeowTree

Reaction score
I study!

My gosh... I've been studying rabbits way too much... I have rabbits onthe brain. And when I'm not studying I'm working with my own... whichthere are about 100 right now, if not more; every cage is full. I hopeI'm studying the right things. I'm working on things like varieties andgroups in each breed, disqualifications of the breeds, keying up on myvocabulary and the judging of different breeds. It's crazy! I know Ineed to work on these things if I'm ever going to be a judge but thereare just so many things to know. Plus I'd like to do better at theState Days.. as usual. I'm so excited becuase it seems my hard work ispaying off at the county level too... I think I'm going to have a lotof competition this year. It'll be a much nicer show for whoever thejudge is this year! Wink, Wink!

Kat

Sounds like you're kissin up, Kats.

Wink Wink.

-Carolyn

wow that sounds gr8!!

im leaving skool ion about 1 week too and i will be going to collegeafter the summer hols and studying animal care coz i want to become aveteriary nurse!

anyways good luck for you!!:D:)

I wish I got off now! We get off next Friday.I'm so excited because once school's out, we can go pick up my bunniesfrom the shelter:D

loli work and there is no getting off lol... i think the one thing i wouldstress to young people is to enjoy school and its holidays while u cancos when u get to work u can forget it lol xx

Carolyn,

Yep!!! Actually, we don't know who the judge will be. we never do untilatleast two weeks before. I'm just happy because the clubs have beencalling me with reports of who they've been buying from and whatthey're all doing in the meetings; it sounds pretty impressive to me.The studying is because I'm going for my registrar's license but I'mtoo chicken to send in my application until I think I'mready..:foreheadsmack:

Kat

Hehe,

I really don't mind school it just interferes with my bunny time. Andmy chick time, and well.... animal time... we have so many:DSports screw with shows and 4-H... but I really do loveschool. It's better than having to go to work everyday since I stilldon't have a clue of what I want to do....

Kat

black_jack wrote:
lol i work andthere is no getting off lol... i think the one thing i would stress toyoung people is to enjoy school and its holidays while u can cos when uget to work u can forget it lol xx

Unless you work for a Jewish company like I do, in which case you leaveearly every Friday and there's lots of holidays. I have a four dayweekend starting in about 3 hours!:bunnydance: And practically all ofOctober is 3 day work weeks. Kind of makes up for busting major buttthe rest of the year!

But I agree with Blackjack - nothing compares to the kind of holidaysyou have while you're in school. Enjoy them while you can!

KatsMeowTree wrote:
Carolyn,

Yep!!! Actually, we don't know who the judge will be.

Kat

Forget about kissing up. It doesn't powder your nose just right.

Just do the best you can. You don't have to kiss up if you know what you're doing, and you do it well.

-Carolyn

I'm breaking up from school in 3 weeks!!! I'mexited seeing as i only have 2 weeks of lessons and them my year isgoing to France for a week!! woo hoo!! I'll miss my bunnies tho, do youthink i could take them with me?? tee hee;)

Latest posts

Back