Had to share

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trailsend

Reaction score
I had to share our excitement. One of our girls had her kids a couple days ago. She had three, but two were stillborn. But one little boy made it and is thriving. He is still wobbly but healthy, and doing really well. He ran today :)His name is Bulrush. Mama, Bucket, is doing very well and is the best mama ever, I couldn't have imagined her being such a good mother. Bulrush will be neutered when it's time and he'll live here. We are going to share Bucket's milk once Bulrush is older and stronger, so I can make cheese and soap. Hubby took these pictures today so I don't have any pictures of him without me in them yet. I'm not feeling well either, so keep that in mind lol. But I had to share this little guy, he's so adorable I can hardly stand it.

This is my favorite, I was kissing baby, and Bucket was kissing me :)

074.jpg

082.jpg

I remember our goat Mickey having three kids. One looked like her (black and white), one was creme and the other I think was brown. She was a good mother as well. I miss Mickey. She was a cool goat. People thought she wasa dog. A dog with horns. And boy did she use those horns to get her way.

Next to rabbits, goats are my favorite critters. All of our animals are our family, but our goats are just very special. They are loving, playful, loyal, and so much fun. They are our kids.

I'm sorry you lost Mickey. We only have one goat with horns and that's our buck, Barley. He was bottle raised and is sweet and very tame, but very very bossy! But he can't help it.

Bulrush is so adorable! Those pictures are sweet. Congrats on your new addition and sorry to hear about the stillborn babies.

Thanks guys! We were so sad about the stillborn's Shiloh... I'm so grateful one is healthy and was able to thrive.

LOL Becca. I wish they would stay small!

Hehe Jen - even Kevin is calling himself "grandpa" LOL.

Here is a picture of other baby Lavender. She is almost a month old :)Our only lamb this year - and probably for a while. I think it's time for "Lambie" to get neutered LOL. We can't sell them (too attached, and can't let them go for meat because like I said, we get too attached)so we are at 5 now, I think that's a good number! Oh she isn't a month old in this picture - just a couple days! She's a lot bigger now :)

025.jpg

So cute, I love baby goats!!
You better watch out I could steal Lavender from you!!

Thanks guys. Bo her mama is a Purebred Black Welsh and her daddy is Dorset/Suffolk. Lila has never before had a white lamb, both of her other lambs look like Black Welsh. This time she dropped a white one and shocked everyone! lol.

Latest posts

Back