Had to bring the bunnies inside

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pippen wrote:
Question--could being inside fora week majorly impact a bunny's sleep schedule?

The last few days I've been seeingJack totally crashed on his side, snoozing away during the daytime hours. It's common to see him resting, but it's rare that I see him crashed like this.

It's called AC Butt. Or Spoiled Rotten. I have 6 that do that all afternoon. Jack is truly getting some relaxation. And believe me, they know it's hot outside. And he's enjoying the cool air that surrounds him , and trust you, that he can "crash" as you put it. Good for him and you.

BTW my bunnies are very active in the early morning and early evening. The rest is all kick back.

K

Pippen wrote:
Be glad your bucks don't spray. Nothing says "I love you" like getting sprayed in the face while checking your bunny on the way out the door to work.

Huh, well at least I'm not the only one. He got me twice on Thursday.

As soon I had washed up from the first baptism, he decided that I needed another.

BunBuns Human wrote:
Pippen wrote:
Be glad your bucks don't spray. Nothing says "I love you" like getting sprayed in the face while checking your bunny on the way out the door to work.

Huh, well at least I'm not the only one. He got me twice on Thursday.

As soon I had washed up from the first baptism, he decided that I needed another.

Bunny Love is strange.

K

ZRabbits wrote:
BunBuns Human wrote:
Bunny Love is strange.

K

You know, I get the spraying part. What I don't get is after he gets all excited to see me finishes the spinning and spraying business, thenhe doesn't even notice me. Instead he goes and smells his pee.

Jack is such an animal.

It's 74 degrees this morning so I moved him back out. He was busy chinning his cage when I left.

Oh my... the spraying is awful. I've never been sprayed, thankfully but both my buck and doe were spraying for a while and everything in their area was covered. We didn't have a place to move them so that they weren't within smelling distance of one another so the spray fest continued.

Latest posts

Back