GusGus

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TuckerandGusGus

Danielle
Reaction score
My name is Gus, I'm a lop!

I'm in a place I don't really know right now, but my new caregiver is very nice to me. I think I like her, but I think I need to think about it.... the last person I had let me play with these little humans a lot, and then she abandoned me for months, I had no time out of my cage, and I never even got that dried grass stuff I get now, or even anything green..now my new caregiver has been giving me all this delicious food, like some green stuff! and some dry grass, too! My goodness, sometimes I feel like I'm in heaven, especially when I'm running around my room! That's right, I have my own room now... well, I have to share it with a lion, but I think when the time comes and our caregiver tells us it's okay, I'll like him!

Gus is a holland lop, he will be a year old at the end of June. I actually found him off of craigslist, which I need to stop looking... now especially that easter has passed, pretty soon will be all the bun postings. :| But it broke my heart because he was being offered for free, and it wasn't the first time I saw his cute face on there, so I acted on it. And here I am with my GusGus. He is special.. and it'll take time of course for him to trust me, but we'll work on it, and he's already doing so much better & I've only had him for two weeks right now. xoxo.

The lady got him completely impulse at a fair, and didn't even know how to take care of a rabbit.. he was in a tiny dog kennel, and never even had hay.. let alone the fact that he just got some carrots once in a while, and maybe a piece of celery... and absolutely no hay. ugh.. it just breaks my heart, I'm so glad I have him and he won't ever know anything bad again. xo

Can't wait to start bonding him & my boy Tucker together xoxo

gus1.jpg

gus2.jpg

gus3.jpg

Latest posts

Back