Guess What!!!! (possible new bunny)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thabks everyone yoshi was netured on tuesday he was a bit quiet the past 1 and half days but now he is back to his normal self being nautght and finally i cant wait because my mum and i are off to get asher tomoroo we have blue stickers on yoshi house saying his name and so we got pink stickers so we can put on ashers name i am so nervouse and excited we have a special toy for her tooo. The lady that is looking after asher at the moment is fostering about 12 rabbits and 2 of her own she pays for everything for the rabbits ecapeed vaccination and desexing she is so nice and i am so happy she helps the rabbits she dosent get paid she does it out of her time to help rabbits if there wasent for her where else would the rabbits have gone so my mum and i are going to buy hay ect for her to help with the rabbits

sorry for long post

:)

I adore people that take care of bunnies (or any animals) for no reason but to be around them and make sure they find nice homes..that gives me a reason to think that there just might be some good people left in this crazy world! The bunny is adorable by the way. Pictures!

I believe today is the day!!! Hope it all goes smoothly for you and the new bun.

I think you are so excited you probably looked like this when you woke up this morning: :jumpforjoy: haha

hi everyone yes today the day for asher coming home i am so nervouse in about 30 mins my mum and i are leaving to pick her up im so nervouse excited and happy at the same time.

Just realized you where almost a day ahead of me LOL.

Good luck can't wait to see picture when I wake up in the morning.

Shes home everyone yoshi and her have been playing together but now we have seperated them because she is so tired she is so brave shes already eating veggies pushing her toy ect im so happy so is my mum!!!
thanks so much everyone for letting me write all of this!!

Here are some pics!!!!!!!!!!

010.jpg

asher and yoshi after there 2nd date (Today)

And here is asher!!!

018.jpg

thanks so much everyone!!!!!

And here is yoshis and ashers house (we have put her name on the door yesterday sorry pic couple of weeks old)

004.jpg

Yay pictures! She looks cute, and Yoshi looks interested looking through the fence.

Good idea to give her some space to let her settle into a new place :)

Latest posts

Back