Guess What!!!! (possible new bunny)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iluvbunnys

Reaction score
hi everyone

my mum and i have been thinking about getting another rabbit for ages and i think i have found the perfect one!!

we have a big enough cage and everything for a another rabbit so no wrorrys about that

so here she is:

http://www.petrescue.com.au/view/67382

she is sterilised so thats great so my mum me and yoshi are going to go and meet asher and for yoshi and her to have a date

fingers cross everything goes well!!

so i hope u think its a good idea

so im gong to think about her no compitment yet but im so excited meeting her!!

thanks

She's -very- cute, what a beautiful colour! The only thing I'll add is that even if you have a big enough cage for them both once they're bonded, you will need a second cage for the period during their bonding which may be from a few weeks to a few months. I wasn't sure by how you phrased things if you meant you already had a big enough one for that or if you meant your main cage was big enough for both so figured I'd mention it. Cheers! :)

Cabrissi wrote:
She's -very- cute, what a beautiful colour! The only thing I'll add is that even if you have a big enough cage for them both once they're bonded, you will need a second cage for the period during their bonding which may be from a few weeks to a few months. I wasn't sure by how you phrased things if you meant you already had a big enough one for that or if you meant your main cage was big enough for both so figured I'd mention it. Cheers! :)

HI Cabrissi

thanks for your help we are going to meet her on friday and if it is the right dession we will get another cage so when we get her its already thanks so much for your help!!

awww she is adorable, it would be lovely if you get to rehome her, I hope all goes well and that you'll be able to give her a loving home to live in for the rest of her days.

Hi everyone we just came back from the date and yoshi and asher loved each other they were so happy together he is now exorsted and sleeping so we will be getting her i am so happy and so is my mum!!!

thanks everyone for giving us luck it certinally worked

Back