grunts??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gjsara

Reaction score
lyla makes these low piched grunts veylow i almost cant hear them dose anyone else notice theirrabbits doing this or know what it means

sara

I've heard my rabbits grunt from time to time,usually when they're upset about something or when I pick them up andthey don't want to be held. Abby will grunt if she's trying to getsomething, usually something off limits, and grunt in frustration.

Luv does that. Its like her way of slamming thedoor, you know how kids or even grown people slam doors, and if u dontlisten to her grunting she will bite you. haha

Cristy

see thats weird lyla dose it when she wont leaveme alone last night i had to put her away cause shekeptlicking me and wouldnt stop making that noise

sara

Maggie used to grunt when you picked her up,she'd grunt then bite you. She doesn't do that anymore, I guess she gotthrough her childish year lol. Peppy makes no noise....

My other rabbit Chompers makes this gruntingnoise when I'm petting him. I think it's when he's on cloud nine.Whatever it is, it sounds like a good thing.

Lenci doesn't make any noise, except when shemoshpits her cage. Iszy is the grunter. She gruntsat anyone or anything that comes into her cage. Lil stinker.

Thumper will do that also. He willgrunt while he is charging toward you for attention. If youdon't stop and pet him he will grunt louder. It is sofunny. We first thought he was aggresive but heisn't. It is definately a STOP AND PET MERIGHT NOW! :dude:

Latest posts

Back