grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LuvaBun wrote:
,and if all else fails, tell him what I told my husband - If it came toa choice between my bunnies living outside, or him, then he knew whereto get a sleeping bag :D_ Jan
Oh, oh!!!! I'm literally halfway on the floor typing this I'mlaughing sohard!!!

If your rabbits are used to being inside i thinkits cruel to put them outside.They would be in danger fromracoons,dogs, coyotes,cats,and sometimes kids.I had the neighbors dogrip the doors off my cages many years ago and eat the bunnies.The dogwas big like a saint bernard,great pyrenees.Racoons can chew throughchicken wire and small dogs like to jump up and bite their feet throughthe wire.my friend had double floor wire on all her cages because theneighbor dogs kept harassing them.Some people recommend electric fenceto keep the animals away.bluebird

is it alright to breed your rabbit in winter andkeep them in a very warm and secure cage outside. My cage has 2 floors,one with no wind getting to it, otherwise they would have to come inand there is a 3 year old around the house!

Too Hot

Too Humid

Too Cold

Too Wet

Cats

Dogs

Ferets

Whatever you can think of!!

i wanted to thank you all for your support it is a great feeling to know that there is such great company here

sara*snifl*

Latest posts

Back