gross story and honking advice?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black_jack

Reaction score
Okay, last night jack and hetti were all chilledout and lying next to eachother and we wanted to go to bed so I leftthem out of there hutches so that they can lie next to eachother by thebars.

At about 3am I woke up and thought I had better put them tobed. i didnt wanna turn on the light cos didnt wanna hurtthere eyes so went to put hetti to bed who is on the furthest side andI stepped in something wet :p

Thought it would just be jack had weed but when I turned the light on,to my horror I had trodden in Jacks Caectrophs :(:pyuck i wasnot happy.

Spent about half the night trying to get it out the carpet..funny howthey are runny on the carpet but dry on ur feet took me ages to get off:(

Anyway, question time. Hetti at the moment is making ahonking noise does anyone know what this is she only does it as asingle honk every now and again... maybe she's just laughing at methough lol.

ROFLMAO ( I can laugh 'cause wasn't me who stepped in poopies)

Honking?? don't know what the story there is , hopefully someone can shed some light on the situation.

Just wanted to reply to you and let you know I was laughing my head off when I read your post:p:p:p:p

I just realised I said "some light on the situation"
***In mybest confucius voice***MMMM me thinks if you had of turned light on infirst place maybe no poopie feet for you LMAO :p:p:p:p:p

:Dwell i think i have irritated a fewppl with my boring posts the last couple of weeks so thought u couldall have a giggle at my miss fortune rofl :D

To top it off after cleaning it from under my toes and the carpet andfinally hopping into bed I have felt something dry on my other foothave reached down and there is only poop on the other foot aswell...outof bed i crawl again for another half hour of scrubbing aarrgghh! :p

Greetings Black_Jack,

I just bumped up a post for you to read called, "What IS that sound?"

-Carolyn

black_jack wrote:
:Dwell i think i have irritated a few ppl with myboring posts the last couple of weeks so thought u could all have agiggle at my miss fortune rofl :D

To top it off after cleaning it from under my toes and the carpet andfinally hopping into bed I have felt something dry on my other foothave reached down and there is only poop on the other foot aswell...outof bed i crawl again for another half hour of scrubbing aarrgghh! :p
Your posts are most certainly not boring black_jack! I don't think Ihave ever been bored by posts, they always have something to learnabout in them.

Don't you hate stepping of poop! I NEVER walk around without my slippers on specifically for that reason!

Honking is just another rabbit noise. It could mean various thingsdepending on whats going on when she is doing it. She might be tryingto gain your attention, tell you off, talk to her bunny friend, etc.

Fergi's mom

Sounds like you've got one fully of personality and attitude.

You've got your work cut out for you, My Friend.

-Carolyn

:Dyup i have one lovely male rabbit whowantsa gf but doesnt like being picked up and one b1tch of afemale rabbit who likes being picked up but doesnt want a bf-I am blessed. Having said that we had a wee in herlitter tray the other day.... just need to eliminate the extra one wehad on the carpet and we may just get there :)

Turned the whole back room into a warren of fences this morning jacktakes up most of it as he wee's in his hutch and hetty has a largecorner to practice weeing in the pot in :)its ace, cant waitto see what hubby says when he see's the spare room is no longer aspare room tee hee!

Sounds like what my place looks like before I clean it up and prepare it for company.

Friends that live locally expect to see it with a box, pieces of apple wood, some newspaper around, etc.

-Carolyn

I couldn't avoid stepping in bunnie poops the other morning....

.......IT WAS IN MY SHOE!!!!!!:shock:

Seems like the whole family, including the bunnies, were in on this joke :X

I can handle the regular poopies, but those cecotropes are nasty! They smell so bad!

Lissa wrote:
Cecotropes, in short, are the poopies that they eat.

except sometimes they produce too many due to lack of green veg and ifu dont switch on the light to put them to bed u get the pleasure oftreading in them... and yes they do smell they are absolutelydisgusting :psquidgy lil raisiny clusters that mush whenstepped on rofl :pneedless to say next time im gonna blindthe lil buggers hehehehe x

Latest posts

Back