Grooming table

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bebop

Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting this grooming table, but do I have to use a special breeding table?
The only reason I'm asking is because, yes I will be showing, but I'm not sure how long I'll be showing really. I'm moving back to El Paso, TX in a few months (I'm just living in Cali because my husband is in Iraq and I wanted to be with family when I had our baby) and there aren't many shows there.
I mean there is a chance that we could be sent to Washington, Virginia, or somewhere else, but could I just get one of those plastic tv tray tables, so if I don't get the chance to show for a while, I could use it for something else? Plus, it won't deteriorate in storage because they're metal and plastic.
I mean getting a special grooming table is just for convenience right?

Thanks in advance!

I think it is more what works for you.
Professional grooming tables are expensive and you don't really need one for a rabbit. Unless you can find one specifically for a rabbit, you would be using a dog one. They can be big and are more designed for grooming dogs.
A small folding table will work. I have a Lazy Susan (round thing to pass food on a table) with a toilet seat cover on it. It is great for blowing an angora as you can move them around easily. Cheap too and easy to clean.
I would just as soon get a small folding table that can be used for other stuff and then use it for shows when and if you get a chance to go.

Oh okay! There is someone local selling one for really cheap, but yeah, since I only have one rabbit right now anyway. I would much rather have a multi-use folding table.
Thanks!

If you have you carrying cages on a table at shoes, you can just get a carpet sample and put it on top of the cages to do grooming.

Latest posts

Back