Groomin your hooman

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wabbitdad12

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
How long do you guys have to spend groomin your hooman before they go out in public?

I spend a lot of time in the mornin to get my slave Wabbitdad ready before he goes to some place called the salt mines.

Lilly

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
How long do you guys have to spend groomin your hooman before they go out in public?
Zoe and I don't groom our dad in order for him to go out; we groom him after he's come back inside (to remove the dastardly smell of the outside world). Personally, I have a thing for his stocking feet and like to press my nose up against them, sniffin' 'em for all they're worth. (Possibly helps to remove any lingering foot odor.)

Zoe isn't a foot bunny, per se. She has a thing for cleaning our dad's pant legs, though, and will lick them (jeans especially) for a considerable length of time.

Neither of us feel the need to groom our mom, though--except to give her the occasional kiss. That's because she's darn near spotless and needs no help from us. ;)

Emma

I'm usually too busy exploring things to bother grooming my human or her family members,but a regular check of their shoes and the lower sections of trousers when they pause walkingis essential.

Ebony x

Back