Gripes & Complaints

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The BUNFATHER

Reaction score
Miss Bea has been complaining all day - sure am glad I've been staying outside.

I guess mom made fun of her. She gave Miss Bea her supper the other day and put a couple of fruit loops in it.

So Miss Bea did what ANY bunny would do...she ate the fruit lops first.

The mom told dad, "Rabbits are just like little kids...put supper in front of them and they try to eat dessert first."

Miss Bea said she went and cried in the corner...how dare mom compare her to a HUMAN? How insulting can mom be?

Well - how do you handle it when your humans do thoughtless things like that?

What do YOUR humans do?

Here's a place to share your gripes and complaints....

FINALLY...I get to kick the "BunFather" off here and have MY say.

I have a lot of gripes...but here is one.

My food bowl was EMPTY today. Can you believe it? EMPTY?

So while mom was on the phone...with her mom (who turned 79 today - Ithink that means she was born in the dirt ages 'cause that's older thanany dirt I've seen)...

I THREW MY BOWL OUT THE CAGE AND ONTO THE FLOOR!

I didn't get fed till suppertime though and mom put her hand over the phone and said, "Bad girl Miss Bea."

Well - my door was open (as it always is during the day) and I was MAD.

So when mom fed me tonight - I dumped my food bowl on my tile floor.

I think I'll throw it back out again tomorrow and see if I can start training mom to pick it up every day.

Yeah...maybe you can teach an old human new tricks!

Miss Bea

What really gets me is when you try to help themout and they get mad! Take this thing they call "homework", my mom wascomplaining about it all day so me and Moch thought we'd help her outwhen she brought us in her room to play. She must have been hoping we'dhelp because she left it on the floor right where we could find it. Wetore it into little pieces and ate half of it. Can you believeshe had the nerve to get mad at us for helping her?! A rabbit can't winin today's world.

Mommy's Favorite Girl, Zoey
(Back off Reese, I was here first!)

Well they go on and decide to get a puppy andnot once did anyone ask me what i thought!!! Well i'm interested to seewhat this creature looks like, I liked the other one that used to livehere... but why did no one ask me? I live here too, this is MY house!MY backyard! My humans... I'm going straight to the cat about this :mad:
signing off...
Bangbang

The human messes up.. again. And again.

I specifically asked to have this account made BY Thursday. But no,todays Friday and I finally got it! Do you think I can waste all mylife waiting? She gave me a piece of apple yesterday, but after sheleft Pebbles came bragging over to the side of her cage and said thatshe got a bigger piece than me. Unfair!! So to pay mommy back, I peedon the tile outside my litter box.

Human for sale! Free too good home!

Well...how many of you are made to sleep outside by your slave?!?:disgust:

Although fair enough it's the big slave and not Mama that keeps us out there, Mama sneaks us inside sometimes:shhhh:

But..now this is bad...last Saturday Mama arrived home with...wait forit...another "rabbit". Huh. Don't look like a rabbit to me....:disgust:

But me and Pebble have to give up a part of our house for this"rabbit".:shock: And it's the good part with our upstairs that we can'tget into....but we're getting our own back on Mama, hehe we aren'tusing out litter tray anymore...in fact, we're peeing on thewalls!:bunnydance::bunnydance:

Ooh - that can be a good idea - except for one thing.

Better keep an eye on the other forums and make sure your mama doesn'tthink you're sick or something - cause then you might wind up at thatvet place..

I don't like the vet!

The BunFather

~Ebony~ wrote:
But me and Pebble have togive up a part of our house for this "rabbit".:shock: And it'sthe good part with our upstairs that we can't get into....but we'regetting our own back on Mama, hehe we aren't using out litter trayanymore...in fact, we're peeing on the walls!:bunnydance::bunnydance:

Just make sure you have a backup plan forgetting your food and treats! I have to keep my humans around - I can'tget into the treats unless she brings them down into my reach.

Popstar wrote:

Oooh - a puppy? Maybe your humans were feeling neglected?

Be careful - make sure you keep the cat on your side 'cause if thepuppy gets that cat on his/her side...then they might try to take overthe humans for attention!

Tiny

Bangbang wrote:
I'm going straight to the cat about this :mad:
signing off...
Bangbang

Popstar wrote:
I don't think I could manage that, I'd have to pay for someone to takemy human! Good help is hard to find and she's got some of it down now,I'd hate to retrain another! It took me3.5 years to get herthis far. Maybe by the time I'm retired to the good ol' life I'll haveher trained completely!

And I told you Zoey, don't try to help the slaves, they just don't appeciate the things we do for them.

Now my slave doesn't seem to have time for us, she says she has to'study', what ever that is. I think she's just mad at Zoey and that'swhy she's been slacking!

Her newest thing is talking about something called a French Lop, soundsexpensive to me! She says it's another rabbit, for pete's sake, I can'tkeep order in the other 3 in my kingdom let alone another! We can't letthe bucks be out-numbered nor can the lops gain a majority. What doesshe not get about 'does drool'?!

TTB Spice

You are not going to believe what mymom did yesterday.

My sister, Baby, has a hurt paw, so we keep going to see other people who help her.

I go along for the ride because Baby is always scared and I make her feel better.

Anyway, yesterday, after the guy in the white coat looked at Baby, hegot me out of the carrier. Wait a minute. I'msupposed to stay IN the carrier at all times! First off, hesaid, "Wow, this one's a chunk!". THE NERVE!!! Canyou believe that?!

Mom was going on about how she didn't know if I'd been spayded or something.

The guy flipped me over, had Mom hold me down and squirted some cold,smelly stuff on my belly. If that weren't enough, he pulledout this loud, buzzy thing and it ate all the hair off mybelly! I thought it was going to eat me! He pokedaround, squirted more stuff on me, then finally let me go back in thecarrier.

Mom seemed happy after that and kept telling this jerk "Thankyou". What's that all about? She was happy that heassaulted me?

It's going to take weeks for my fur to grow back.

I'm planning to destroy everything in sight next time I'm out.

Trixie here....and my MAIN gripe...

I hate nighttime. That means all humans are asleep, and whenI'm done with my pellets, NO ONE's awake to refill them!!What's with that?! So, every night I sit and bang around mydownstairs litterbox, hoping that SOMEONE will wake and give memore. Mama talks about only giving me so much every morningwhen she refills them...but I don't believe her. I thinkshe's just trying to starve me!! :X (I think I alsoheard her mentioning she won't have to keep my downstairs litterboxanymore, because I've started using the upstairs litterbox more.)

Why, oh why are humans so annoying?!?!

That's a good move - maybe it will train yourmama/slave to understand that taking a rabbit to men in white coats isNOT a good thing.

Miss Bea

Snuggy wrote:
I'm planning to destroy everything in sight next time I'm out.

Can you find a way to throw your food bowl outof the cage? That's what I'm starting to do with mama...she doesn'tlike it...but that's ok.

I'm almost always the last one fed 'cause mama makes mine SPECIAL. Iget wheat germ on top and "Doc's Rabbit Enhancer" (as if I needenhancing) and then some greens or carrots. Of course, I don't NEED thespecial treatment anymore now that I'm over my really bad molt I had...

....but I'm not telling mama that.

Miss Bea

Just the Five of Us wrote:

I hate nighttime. That means all humans are asleep, and whenI'm done with my pellets, NO ONE's awake to refill them!!What's with that?! So, every night I sit and bang around mydownstairs litterbox, hoping that SOMEONE will wake and give memore. Mama talks about only giving me so much every morningwhen she refills them...but I don't believe her. I thinkshe's just trying to starve me!! :X (I think I alsoheard her mentioning she won't have to keep my downstairs litterboxanymore, because I've started using the upstairs litterbox more.)

Hey guys...Maisie here...

MY gripe would have to be that I'm not the ONLY BUNNY HERE!! :X

When Mama brought home that little, stinky bunny (which she decided hadto be named FLOWER, of all things...), I had to be sure to show herJUST how displeased I was at this new addition...I stopped eating, andate the HANDBROOM instead!!

But...I figured out how cool Flower was pretty quickly, and we've beentelling jokes back and forth about humans ever since! She'snot all bad...

And when Trixie came, she had this really cool accent, and we got to hear funny stories about her former human as well!

So...yeah...I would prefer to be a solo bunny...but at the sametime...they're fun to have around, so I can't complain TOO loudly...

Or CAN I????? ......................

Oh BELIEVE ME...I've TRIED!! Shefigured out a way to attach the darn thing TO THE CAGE!!! Canyou BELIEVE THAT???

Argh....humans......:mad:

MissBea wrote:
Can you find a way to throwyour food bowl out of the cage? That's what I'm starting to do withmama...she doesn't like it...but that's ok.

I'm almost always the last one fed 'cause mama makes mine SPECIAL. Iget wheat germ on top and "Doc's Rabbit Enhancer" (as if I needenhancing) and then some greens or carrots. Of course, I don't NEED thespecial treatment anymore now that I'm over my really bad molt I had...

....but I'm not telling mama that.

Miss Bea

Hey, guys...this is Flower...

I don't have any gripes or complaints...honestly!! Everyone'sso nice and loving to me...they pet me, they feed me, they clean up mylitterbox, heck I HAVE a litterbox now!! This is thelife....aaaaahhhh......:D

Not only that.....but now I have FRIENDS!!!! Who can ask for anything more??

:bunnydance:

My first complaint here. I'm sure i'll be here often. ;)

Today I wanted to play with my human mom and what did she do? Went andspent time with the dumb felines! Seriously, I don't see the point inthose awful things. They're stupid! The one whom they call "Big Boy"throws fits all the time and the one they call "Chloe" is smaller thanI am and she's older than I am! So, tonight, during my play-time I amgoing to have to talk to my human mom about this. I need all theplay-time, those stupid furballs don't!

:bunnydance: Dusty

So Charlie's birthday was this weekend and momand dad got him this digging box. It's pretty neat, but can Ijust tell you that digging is ALL Charlie will do now.

He's not even grooming me as much as he used to. I just can'tbelieve it. I don't play in the digging box because it's somessy, but I did pee in it so that Charlie thinks of me every time hedigs.

PM (Princess Misty)

Hey - it is really GREAT to have friends. I'm glad you like them so much.

Nice to see a bun with a positive attitude on here - sometimes we needto think of things like that when we get discouraged and want tocomplain!

The BunFather

Hey, guys...this is Flower...

I don't have any gripes or complaints...honestly!! Everyone'sso nice and loving to me...they pet me, they feed me, they clean up mylitterbox, heck I HAVE a litterbox now!! This is thelife....aaaaahhhh......:D

Not only that.....but now I have FRIENDS!!!! Who can ask for anything more??

:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back