Gripes & Complaints

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you could remind him of how good it feels to be groomed by grooming him a bit first?

Just a thought...I love it when my girls groom me......in fact, Miss Bea is grooming me as th is message is being typed.....

(She won't admit it though).

The BunFather

Princess Misty wrote:
He's not evengrooming me as much as he used to. I just can't believeit. I don't play in the digging box because it's so messy,but I did pee in it so that Charlie thinks of me every time he digs.

PM (Princess Misty)

Maisie here...

Ya know, ZooCrewBunnies...I've been wondering the same thing!!

I used to be a beautiful single bunny, and one day I blinked a littletoo long, and all of a sudden this scrawny little white bunny'shere. Then I blink again, and there's some cow-lookin' bunnyhere, too!! Now I hear there are TWO MORE on the way?!?!

Did our human slaves think we're something to collect, like rocks or posters or stuffies?!?! SHEESH!!!

C'mon people...TRY to get a hold of yourselves here!!!

You wouldn't believe what our slavedid. I finally got that young one trained just how I likeher... a crasin everynight, my litterbox cleaned 2x a day, fresh hayand water all the time, time to run around in the kitchen everyday,visits with Timmy where she protects me, etc.

Well, she disappeared for more than a week, leaving that bigger humanto as our slave. Well, that bigger human forgot crasin time,multiple times. She didn't even take Easter pictures of us,and everytime I escaped, she put me back in the cage, didn't she see Ijust wanted to explore... if only I can get under her bed and pee,that'll teach her.

mommie keeps puttin this yuckie nastie stuff inmi mouth. mommie sez that it's gonna make me feel better but itsyuckie. i tri to fite her off but she doesnt let me. i get a tweat wenshe's done tho!

other than that, i dont have any complaints. mommie is reeeeel nice tome an keeps mi litterbox clean and brushes my hair and gives me tweats.she made me a pritty home wif a comfie bed. she's a wot nicer then theofer peeple i used to live with. dey werent vewwy nice to me. denmommie came along an tooked me home and loves on me. i loves mi mommie!

whi do you call your humins "slaves"?

The other *sniff* day my slave *snif, snif*caught me stealing raisins on film *snif* She threatened to post thevideo *snif* and now I can't have raisins for three days... Humph, whodoes she think she is???:mad:

Mom does not give me enough banana! I lovebanana and she knows it so she eats it and only gives me a little bittypiece! Lets not even get started with the amount of carrots she givesme. NOT ENOUGH! :mad:

loki

Miss.HALalways seems to get on my lastnerve because she won't stop cuddling me!I just wanted to explore foronce,so I "accideeentely" scratched her face.And you know what shedid?WellMiss HALgot so preppy to haul me offholding only my CHEST and put me back in the cage.THEN she didn't feedme when my bowl was empty.What, do you think I'm goingto getfat?DARN THOSE HUMANS!

One angry Obi.:mad:

Ma mom tinks it alright just to stick her hand right in MA cage like she ownns da place!!!

UNACEPTABLE!

I have to been nippin' that "hand" dat she sticks in dare.

That'll teach um huh!

My complaint today is that my litterbox wasdirty!!! Ugh, my mom had to leave it for a few hours to doschoolwork!!! That's just unacceptable!!! Thankfully she let me out torun around...ttyl. Daisy

:bangheadOh no, now my mom's done it! I can't believe her this time.:X

Last night she put our hay on the ground, can you believe it, THEGROUND?! She took the fun out of it, it's my favorite game to pull itout of the hay rack and make a mess but no... this time she didn't evenput it in. Can you believe the nerve of that lady?! :angryrant

Zoey

So..My slave shall i call her braught a me a friend a few 'days' ago and she told me to be nice because i was 3 times bigger then her but that takes allthe fun out of everything. One morning she saw me mount on her and well i got put on a time out and a speach about im a girl shes a girl and that im about 4X her weight and all that stupid stuff. Now she took her away from me and my sutffed animal isent to fun :(

MissBea wrote:
FINALLY...I get to kick the "BunFather" off here and have MY say.

I have a lot of gripes...but here is one.

My food bowl was EMPTY today. Can you believe it? EMPTY?

So while mom was on the phone...with her mom (who turned 79 today - Ithink that means she was born in the dirt ages 'cause that's older thanany dirt I've seen)...

I THREW MY BOWL OUT THE CAGE AND ONTO THE FLOOR!

I didn't get fed till suppertime though and mom put her hand over the phone and said, "Bad girl Miss Bea."

Well - my door was open (as it always is during the day) and I was MAD.

So when mom fed me tonight - I dumped my food bowl on my tile floor.

I think I'll throw it back out again tomorrow and see if I can start training mom to pick it up every day.

Yeah...maybe you can teach an old human new tricks!

Miss Bea

Have your owner get one of these [picture below], it works great and they're not that expensive. They just fill it up to the top and the food dispenses into the tray. Just eat to your heart's content. Get your owner to get a water-dispensing one too.

720478667_039be5091d.jpg

Hi Everyone, Dori here, I'm a new gal around here. I am happy that my human took me away from the little metal box I used to live in, because now I have a really big box with bars on it. But I have a gripe already. She lets me out of my box everyday, and I get to jump around, BUT WHY won't she let me go in the big rooms? I can see them from behind the long row of bars she calls a 'barrier'. I see lights, and I see a box with people talking and and bright colors. I see ALL sorts of toys I can play with and things I can jump on, I don't understand why she wont let me in there :grumpy:. I did manage to foil her and escape a couple of times when she was caught off guard, and I got to see all the glory. There is all sorts of fun stuff to hide under, and stuff to jump over :), I wanna play there all the time. but she just shooed me back behind the 'barrier', hmph :X. Today I was actually able to knock that barrier over! I thought, YES success! But she caught me before I could even go into the fun rooms :(. What is her problem, why can't I go in the fun rooms?

Latest posts

Back