Greetings.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cirlin-rah

Reaction score
I go by Cirlin-rah not because I have an inflated ego, but because Cirlin is who I am everywhere else online and someone added the '-rah' bit over AIM. Pleased to meet y'all!

My current rabbit is a neutered buck named Richard Harrow. He's less than a year old & was given to me by a coworker. He's had an adventure so far: he was brought into the SPCA with his mom & brother at 3 months old. At 6 months, when the shelter was about to send him to the Rainbow Bridge, my coworker adopted him. He lived at her house with a handsome black Dutch buck until she decided she could only look after one of them. She knew I'd had 3 rabbits before so my home became his 'Forever-Home'.

18320_151140_300000000.png

& I'm glad it is. I'm convinced I got the better animal & baffled about why she'd give up such an affectionate buck. He's in the habit of laying by my side, or on my feet, or anywhere close, or anywhere touching. He doesn't mind being handled either. I've even picked him up from a lying position & he remained relaxed. He doesn't mind being held like a baby but is still getting used to being carried around the house.

Noises concern him, as do different places, as does the mystery of being able to jump down from things (augh I'm on a couch what do I do?!), but we're working on that. I also think he hiccups...? If that's what they are, they're the cutest hiccups I've ever heard. The only issue so far is that he was always given wooden chew toys & now he's determined to get splinter-mouth from my door frames.

The shelter said he was a Flemish/American mix. He's either 6 & a half or 7 & a half pounds, can't remember. I took him to the vet & found that he is healthy but developing a cataract in his right eye.

I also have a black lab mix. Despite being a big, heavy, powerful thing in comparison to a bunny, she is unsettled by Harrow. She sulks when I bring him downstairs. Harrow isn't afraid. He'll go around her, boop her nose a few times with his, and move on to something more interesting.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back