Greetings My Fellow Rabbiteers!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, every one I am friends with Cassie I randomly clicked an add on google and found that this was the forum she told me about just the day before!!! lol well anyway I have 13rabbits but am selling them all but three and going into mini rex I just won GRAND CHAMPION in Showmanship YAY!!!!!!

P.S. HI CASSIE!!!!!!!!:hello:bunny18

Also Pilot is SOOO CUTE!!!!:heartbeat::bunny19

Hello and welcome to RO! We're glad you came across us and that you already know at least one of our members.

We'd love to see pics of your bunnies and to get to know you all better as well. Oh, and congrats on getting grand champion - how exciting!

I look forward to seeing you and your rabbits around!

Thanks Alexah,
I know it is VERY exiting I felt sick afterwords though it was scarey because it is my seconnd show and the judge is inviteing all of us but asked me personally to go to the september show!!!.

I will I am going to get Cassie to get me pictures today with her ribbons and geuss what I just found out I get (well Sable gets:D) a TROPHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whooo Hooo am I happy

P.S. Yes Cassie I NEED your camera!!!!!!!!!:dutch:pleaseplease:

Hello and welcome to the BIG ro family! Cannot wait to see pictures

Becca:p,

:welcome1to the forum! Which ARBA show will you be going to in September? I will be at the one in South Bend, Indiana showing my flemish.

Latest posts

Back